BTS reaction to being reunited with you after tour

Kim Seokjin

Jin would be so dramatic when you reunite at the airport. he would pick you up, spin you around then kiss you deeply.

"I missed you so much, my love! I'll never let go of you again!"

Min Yoongi

Yoongi would be more subtle about it and his hug would be 100% soft. He would smile his biggest smile when he spots you in the arrival hall and he would hold you close the whole ride home.

"ahh, I'm home!"

Kim Namjoon

Namjoon would be so dramatic about it in his own way just like Seokjin. he would hug you really close then lean his entire weight on you.

"Waaaaaah, I'm so tired baby! I couldn't sleep at all without you. Please take responsibility!"

Jung Hoseok

Hobi would definitely be the one to jump into your arms as soon as he sees you. He would hold you really tight and never let go of your hand, even after you have separated.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

Park Jimin

Jimni would rush to you and hug you as soon as he sees you, too. He would hide his face in your neck/chest and mumble how much he missed you into your skin. he would definitely demand all your attention to make up for lost time.

"I'MSOGLADWEARETOGETHERAGAIN.ICAN'TTELLYOUHOWMUCHI'VEMISSEDYOU!"

Kim Taehyung

tae would be all over you in a matter of seconds. The other guys would sigh in relief because tae has been blabbing about how excited he is for the last hour

"My soulmate! My sweet honey puff! I'm so glad to be back!"

Jeon Jungkook

Kookie would try and play it cool but he would probably start crying a little when he finally feels you in his arms again. He would be simply overwhelmed by all of his feelings.

"Are you crying bunny?"