BTS reaction to you needing their attention while their busy

Kim Seokjin

"Y/N!" He groaned in displeasure as you constantly disturb him when he attempted to cook dinner for the two of you.

"I'm not doing anything." You smiled innocently, swinging your legs back and forth as you were sitting on the kitchen counter.

The truth was, you were doing everything to make him drop what he was doing and give you some attention. But apparently, your boyfriend is even bigger weirdo than you thought and the fact that his girlfriend is sitting right in front of him wearing only a thin pair of panties and his t-shirt is not a big deal.

You smiled when devilish thought came to your mind.

"Have you noticed how ridiculously good Hoseok oppa looks in black hair? Like, god bless he finally decided to go back to his natural color. I mean, we all know how sexy he is but damn, I didn't expect that."

His muscles clearly tensed as he tightened his grip on the pan, but that was the only reaction you got.

"I know what you're doing and it's not working." You sighed dramatically but decided to keep quiet since your attempts failed.

Jin noticed the frown on your face and gently kissed your forehead, then both of your cheeks and lastly your lips, repeating his actions until you laughed and shoved his face away.

"Baby, can't you wait a little bit longer? I'm almost done."

"I'd like to hear that in a different situation." You muttered under your breath. A loud sound pierced the silence when Seokjin dropped the spoon he was holding and before you knew, he was so close to your face you could easily count his eyelashes.

"You want some attention? Okay, but I don't want to hear your complains tomorrow about how sore you are." The tone of his voice and look on his face left you speechless and everything you could do was dumbly nod your head.

" The tone of his voice and look on his face left you speechless and everything you could do was dumbly nod your head

Min Yoongi

"Yoongi," He hummed in response but didn't move a bit, still focused on his computer. You sighed from your spot on the couch in his studio, but decided to not giving up on getting his attention.

"Yoongi." You said a little bit louder this time. "Jagi, I'm busy."

Yeah, I've noticed.

You got up from the seat and came up to his chair. Without thinking twice, you took off his headphones and grabbed his hand, dragging him toward the couch with you. "Y/N, what are you doing? I have to fin-"

"You can do it later." You cut him off and pushed surprised Yoongi down the couch. Then you placed your body on top of his, nuzzling your head in the crook of his neck and wrapping your arm tightly around his torso. It was quiet for some time as Yoongi was trying to realize what have just happened.