BTS reaction to Getting caught

Kim Seokjin

You sat in Jin's lap, your fingers tugging softly at his hair and your lips crashing into his in a needy kiss. You moaned when you felt his fingers ghost over sides, slowly making their way down to where you wanted them. Jin started to press open-mouthed kisses on to your neck making you roll your head back to give him more access.

"Really Jin? In our room?" Yoongi sighed before grabbing his phone that he left off the bedside table.

You blushed, hiding your face in Jin's chest only causing Jin to chuckle. Yoongi tutted and gave a disappointed look at the both of you, "If you fuck on my bed, I will kill you."

Min Yoongi

Min Yoongi

"Y-Yoongi," You moaned as he left marks on your neck and jaw.

You sat in his lap, your back on his front as he brought his hands around to pull you closer to him. Both of you were in his studio and somehow, Yoongi snapped and couldn't keep his hands off of you. Now here you were completely and utterly helpless and desperate for Yoongi.

"Hmm, what was that Jagiya?" He whispered lowly in your ear.

You shuddered at the hot breath that ran down your neck, "P-Please Yoongi."

Then suddenly the door slammed open and in came a very energetic golden maknae.

"Yoongi! You said you'd buy me ice cream!" Jungkook announced happily.

The older boy groaned in annoyance and buried his head in the crook of your neck. One thing was for sure, Jungkook was the king of bad timing.

 One thing was for sure, Jungkook was the king of bad timing

Jung Hoseok

You were pinned up against the wall, hot needy kisses bruising your lips. Your wrists were pressed against the wall by Hoseok's hands as he took full advantage of you.

"Jeez, at least get a room, y/n," Taehyung sighed as he walked past you and Hobi to get to the kitchen.

Hoseok chuckled at your blushing state then bent down to sling you over his shoulder. You punched his back and flailed in his arms as you were slung over his shoulder while he was making his way to his room.