BTS reaction when theyre the sub (MAKNAE LINE)

Park Jimin

Patience has never been one of Jimin's virtues.

Back when you were still just friends it'd meant having to leave restaurants mere seconds after finishing your last mouthful, or being hurried out of clothing store changing rooms, but now that you're lovers you get all of that plus Jimin's apparently incessant need to be touched almost every minute of every hour of every day. The boy is absolutely insatiable, and seems to have an awful lot of trouble understanding the fact that he can't just have you whenever he wants you at a moment's notice.

Still, it's not as though you mind. Jimin's unwillingness to take no for an answer has led into a lot of spontaneous trysts in inappropriate places; handjobs in movie theatres, oral in broom cupboards. Hell, the once he even convinced you to have sex in the backseat of his hyung's car, and even though at the time you may complain Jimin knows as well as you do that you love it just as much as him.

Just once, though, you'd like to be able to finish a movie in one sitting - without having to pause it part way through to sate your boyfriend's relentless appetite - and you've been waiting to watch this particular one for ages. It came highly recommended by Namjoon, and so far, you've really enjoyed it. The same can't be said for Jimin, however. He seems less than enthralled, shifting restlessly in your arms on the sofa and making little huffy noises as though he's trying to get comfortable.

"Baby, stay still," you hush, trying not to let the vague irritation you feel colour your tone.

"But I'm bored noona," he complains, linking his fingers through yours where they're lying on his stomach and giving your hand a squeeze. Unable to resist the sweetness of his voice you curl your body tighter around his and press a kiss into the back of his hair in response, sighing softly. It's impossible to stay mad at him for long. "And kinda horny." Chuckling, you place another kiss on the back of his neck, just below his hairline. Jimin shudders at the feel of it.

"How are you horny again already?" you chide softly, nuzzling at his skin with your nose The two of you had sex earlier this afternoon - you're still sore from it now, in fact. Slipping your hand out from under Jimin's, you let it run down his stomach and over the crotch of his sweatpants. Sure enough, the outline of Jimin's hardening dick is only too easy to feel through the thick, stretchy material, and as soon as your fingers make contact he's inhaling sharply, his body tensing against yours. "Hm, you really are, aren't you?"

"Mmhm," Jimin answers breathily, his hips already starting to move in response to your light fondling through his clothes. It takes barely seconds for him to become rock solid underneath your palm, and you can't help but be entirely distracted by the way his shapely behind keeps grinding in your lap as he moves, chasing friction.

"Such a dirty boy," you whisper in his ear, smiling to yourself at the way you feel his cock twitch inside his sweats as you speak. "You can't help yourself even for an hour, can you? Even when you know how much I wanted to watch this."

Jimin suddenly turns on the sofa to face you, a small, apologetic smile curling the corners of his plump lips as he places a hand on your hip, his fingers encroaching under the edge of your t-shirt. You rearrange your arms and legs with the change of position, shifting a leg between Jimin's thighs as he slips an arm underneath you to pull you close.

"I'm sorry noona," he tells you sweetly, leaning forward to place gentle little kisses against your lips. "You're just so beautiful, I can't help myself."

"You can sweet talk me all you want, baby," you tut, trying not to show how the gentle grind of his erection against your thigh is getting you all hot under the collar, "But I told you earlier; you're not getting anything else out of me today." He pulls back a little, pouting adorably. God, it's so hard to resist him when he's like this.