how bts would kiss you

Kim Seokjin

-during cuddling

Seokjin let out a soft sigh as he turned his face to look at you

Seokjin let out a soft sigh as he turned his face to look at you. Your head was resting on his shoulder as your eyes were focused on the TV where your favorite show was playing. Seokjin’s lips curled up into a smile as he nuzzled his nose against your head. You chuckled in response as you turned your face to look at him. Seokjin took his chance and leaned in to press his lips against yours. You smiled against his lips as he let out a chuckle. Seokjin would be a very sweet and slow kisser. He liked to take his time to kiss you. 

-during sex or a heated moment

Seokjin liked intimacy and kissing was very important to him

Seokjin liked intimacy and kissing was very important to him. Considering he’s always blowing kisses at his fans and blowing kisses at people in general I think he likes kissing a lot. So obviously he wanted to kiss you during sex as well. If he was in the mood he’d kiss you passionately because he knew what kind of effect his kisses had on you.

Min Yoongi

-during cuddling

I don’t think Yoongi would really kiss you a lot when you’re just cuddling or sitting next to each other. Maybe a soft peck here or there but nothing too crazy. Unless you initiated it of course. Yoongi simply liked your presence and didn’t necessarily have to kiss you to feel your love. He did like cuddling with you a lot and would hold you and have his arms wrapped around you.