Madilton (Floof)

"James Madison won't talk to me..."
"Well, what happened Hamilton?", Washington asked in a kind tone, looking at the man before.
"I'm not really sure...", Hamilton began, twiddling his thumbs. "We got into of fight over God-knows-what and I'm so worried now.. I didn't mean to hurt him.."
"Hamilton, I'd really love to help you out. But I'm your boss, not an expert in the matters of love", Washington responded, looking sincerely sorry.
Hamilton nodded and took that as his leave. He left the office, walking toward his home, hoping that James would be there. He hoped they'd be able to sort things out..he never meant to hurt his lover.

When he entered, he was met with James at home. He was talking with a man with dark skin and dark curly hair. There was a sadness in his eyes.
"Jefferson...what are you doing here..?", Hamilton asked, trying to keep the coldness out of his voice. What was he doing with his man, at his own home??
"James wants to talk to you Hamilton.", Jefferson responded simply, and left. Alex looked at James and saw that tears were streaming down his face. He ran to his boyfriend, holding him tightly, tears falling down his cheeks.
"I'm sorry James...", was all Alex could say. James didn't respond and instead kissed him. There was no need for words in that moment...