Chapter 1

I stepped out of the shower and wiped the fogged mirror to look at my reflection. My blue eyes stood out against my newly tanned skin from over the summer. My dark brown hair laid on my shoulders and dripped cold water down my body. I snatched a green towel from shelf and wrapped it around my thin body and opened the door to find my mama standing there.

"Layla sweetie I have to get going so have a fun first day. Oh and your on your own tonight I have to work late again."

"But..." she cut me off " Now you know I have to work so I'll see you tonight and stop pouting it makes you constipated. I love you bye baby!"

Well that could have gone better. I wish she didn't work so much. After my dad left us that is all she does is work. I sighed loudly and walked to my room where I got dressed in my bright blue shorts, black v neck t-shirt , and my black converses and blue socks that matched my shorts. I walked downstairs grabbed my bag and walked out the door and on my way to hell.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I stood at the front of Link High deciding if I should go in or try again tomorrow. But the longer I stood there the more eyes seem to watch me so I quickly walk though the doors and made my way to the office.

"What can I do for you?"

My attention turn to a elderly lady with dull red lips behind the desk.

"I uhh I ummm new here and I ... I need my schedule uh please?" Great that came out all wrong. Now this lady probably thinks I'm a retard.

"Ok sweetie and what would your name be?"

"I'm Layla Bibs"

"Alright Miss Bibs just take a seat over there and Ill get that for you in a minute."

She smiled at me and and I give her a thanks while I turned and made my way to the corner of the room where the chairs were. I sat there literally forever when she finally got the damn thing printed. She handed it to me I give my thanks again and walked to the door and started to look for my first class. Math. Of course I got math first the subject I hate the most. I turned a corner while trying to navigate when I hit a wall and fell on my ass my papers scattering on the floor. I raised my head to look at the wall that was in my way. Only when I did it wasn't a wall but person. Not only was it human but a fine sexy boy. No not boy a man there is no way he could be a boy with that bod!

My eyes traveled up his body from his shoes to his torso where I could the out line of his abs under his white t. I kept going though to his face and my jaw practically fell off. He had the same tan skin as me and amazing cheek bones that gave his face a manly bad boy look that was so hot. He had dark brown sex hair that I was already dying to run my fingers through. But when I saw his eyes my breathing stop completely. They were beautiful and i was hooked. I couldn't look away but not did I honestly want to for that fact. Then I heard something that made me shiver.

"MINE"

This is going to be interesting.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

OK SO TELL ME WAS IT GOOD OR BAD AND IF ITS BAD TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG THANKS

BYE.