Chapter 5

Layla's POV 

After I successful cover the hickey on my neck with my makeup I was yet again rushing to class. I made a split second before the bell rang.The teacher ,Miss Cal, made me introduce myself to the class which I for the second time that day made a fool of my self. 

"Hello class this would be our new student Miss Bibs I expect you all to treat her well and kind while she is adjusting here.Layla would you please tell the class about your self?" 

"Huh...that's ok. I'm fine thanks."I started to walk to the seat she had pointed out for me when she said "Oh no no dear I insist I love to get to know my students." 

And just like that I was caught in headlights like a deer. On one hand I could tell them about myself and probably embarrass myself one way or another. Or on the other hand I could again decline and take my seat and most likely hurt her feelings, which then I would feel guilty. She seems like a really nice lady.Plus everyone might then think I'm a jackass for being rude to her.So now I have to decide...do I get hit by the car or make a run for it?Fight or Flight? 

"Um sure then."It looks like I'm about to get hit. 

I turned back to walk back to the front where the teacher was beckoning with her hands when someones gold high heels tripped me.I fell on the floor and the whole room erupted into laughter. I begun to pick up my things that had scattered around like earlier this morning.Trying to hurry to get off the floor I scoped it all up, my face felt like it was on fire.So far, so bad.I went to stand when a nasally voice spoke from behind me. 

"Oops my bad.You know you should really watch where your going next time." 

I turned to look at the girl who was talking to me.She stood next to her desk towering above me by at least a head in those heels and had a hand on her hip.Her blond hair fell in bouncy curls that reached a little past her shoulders.Her pale face was flawless and done to perfection with brown piercing eyes that truly told me that she didn't think it was her bad at all. Her skirt was short and her shirt reveling and I knew the way she stood with confidence that she must be the school's Queen Bee. That and whatever I do next will probably either make or break my new social life here.

"Oh no my bad.Usually I don't have snooty bitches tripping me with their skyscrapers.'' Everything seem to freeze as I waited for her response. In the background I could hear the teacher trying get everyone calm down from their highs while I waited. I was actually kinda nervous about this. I could have just made my worst enemy by doing this or hopeful she'll laugh about it like I was praying for inside. Then just as I thought she was gonna slap me she started to laugh. 

"Hahahaha..OMG your so funny!I like you already. I'm Bree by the way and you are?" She or more like Bree offered her hand to me."Hi I'm Layla. I just move here over the summer." I took her hand and we shook them.Gosh her hand was really warm almost hot. 

" Well you should join me and my friends for lunch so we can talk more Layla." Bree sat down and made my way back to my seat as the teacher was lecturing the class about behavior and how nice she is to give us a break since it was the first day and all. But the only thing on my mind was that somehow I scored a lunch date with the Queen Bee herself.