Chapter 4

Tyler's POV:

"Just the hickey I gave you." I answered her question smirking. I saw the panic he her eyes and watch her run out the door.I laughed watching her rush though the crowds of people and into the girls bathroom.My mate is so cute I can't wait to show her off to the pack.Shes going to be the best Luna. I already know it.

I kept walking on to my next class thinking about Layla.Well that is until I over heard some guy say something that made my blood boil.I quickly turned around and grab the boy by the throat.

"What did you say you bastard?" I said getting in his face.

"I-I just s-said that the...n-new girl had a nice...ass."The whole time he was rasping for breath. I kept squeezing hard getting angrier that a silly human boy would even dare talk about my mate like that and then I was tackled. I glared at the wolf that tackled me. It was Danny. 

"What gives,man!?"Then he leans closer to my ear and whispers,"You can't hurt a human." I pushed him push him off me and stood up. I walked over to the boy who was rubbing his neck.I could see the where my hands had been wraped around his throat.What if I had killed this boy? If Danny hadn't pulled me off of him when he did I would have.  I look at the boy in the eyes."Sorry" I say then I turn away and walk down the hall full of staring people and Danny hot on my heels.  

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Thats awesome dude!You found her, now you can over as alpha." 

After the incident Danny and me decided we would under the beachers until lunch so we could talk. I told him about Layla my mate, my fear of becoming aphla, and how scared I was that I was ready ready to kill that boy today.I could never forgive myself if I had killed him.Took away his life like that. We were talking bout what my father might do to me if he found out what happen today when the bell rang for lunch. I jumped up made my way to the lunch room. I coundnt wait to see her again. I hadn't seen her for more than four hours and my heart already hurt from it. 

I walked through the double doors and everything went quiet.I glanced around and slowly began to make my way to my table at the other end of the room by the huge windows. As soon as I sat down everyone in the room started to talk.So many people were talking that I could not understand what the big deal was.That was until Bree walked over with Layla.