Chapter 7

Joe's pov

    I spilled wine on Jasons shirt right when i was gonna kiss him. It was so embarrasing.

"Oh my gosh im sorry Jason" I said grabbing paper towels to clean it off him.

"Its okay Joe accidents happen"

     I looked up Jason was staring at me with he's hazel eyes.

     I stood up and leaned in to Jason and....Kissed him.

"Im sorry Jason!"

"There's no need to be sorry"

"Really?"

"It was just friendly right?" He said chuckling.

     He stood up and kissed me.

"Like how that was friendly" He said smirking.

     I smirked and started kissing Jason. I ripped off his shirt throw it to the floor and started to kiss him in his neck making him moan. He took off my shirt and started kissing my neck and chest. We both took of are shoes and socks. I carried him to the bedroom and throw him in the bed. We both got naked and one thing lead to another.

-----------------

      It was morning i was in bed alone. I cant believe i slepted with Jason Calam. I looked on the lamp desk and found a note saying "Get in the shower and wait"

     I did what the note said wondering what gonna happen.

"Hey Joe"

     Jason was waiting for me inside the shower. To be honest this was gonna be hot.

"Hey" I said smiling.

"Come in the waters nice let me wash your back"

"Sure as you say so"

     We were both in the shower. Jason was hugging me from behind i was holding him while i was under the water. I turned around and put Jason on the wall holding one of his hands up and one down i kissed him and things just went on.

------------

       We finished taking a shower we both wore the same thing tight black jeans with a white and black stripped tank top with white and black jordans.

"Jason breakfest!!!"

"Im coming!!" He said in he's cute lil voice.

"What took you so long"

"Im not born pretty you know"

"I dont believe in that" We both laughed.

     We both sat down in the couch drinking are coffee watching spongebob. I took Jason and put him on my shoulder. Then he wrapped his arms around me.

     Out of no where someone was knocking on the door. I dont know who it was.

"Did you tell anyone we were here?"

"No did you?" Said Jason confused.

    I went to open the door. Jason was just holding my waist from behind following me. God he cute.

    I opened the door.

"Oh Shit!!!!!!"