Chapter 13

Joe's pov

     I decided to leave the cafe early because I knew Jason was mad at me. I left and went to my best friends house Elizabeth.

-----------

      I arrived to Elizabeth's house. Her house was on a lake like literally on the lake. She built her house with her parents  on a lake when she was 10 for then when she grew up she could live in it. They finished building the house by the time she was 18 than her parents bout the area and now she lives in it.

      To get to her house you have to walk on a bridge or swim. I arrived to the front porch and knocked on the door.

"Hey Joe , What are you doing here?"

"Hey Elizabeth , I'm having some problems with Jason" I have told her about me and Jason.

"Oh , well come in I'm just making water"She said laughing.

"Really"I was so confused.

"No silly it was joke I'm making lobster"

      I walk in and it was fucking awesome inside! There was a army couch with a brown coffee table a flat screen TV , windows to get to the water to swim , there was a sunroof , Her room had a water bed but the floor was glass you could see everything that's in the lake! The kitchen was a wooden theme it was beautiful.

"Wow Elizabeth you and your parents really made this place pretty fucking well"

"Ya I was actually surprised myself when I saw it finished"

"Hey I got a question how does everything get powered?"

"We decided to do what people used to do back then we used water wheels"

"Ohhhhh so that's what are those big things are on the side of the house I thought that was just to move the house"

"Ya I could use those for that to!"

"Wow fucking awesome"

"Hey if you want you can have it?"

"I would love to but Why?"

"I'm moving to new York to fulfill my dream to become a designer"

"Wow that's awesome I'm glad your growing up"

"Really I'm so much older than you!"

"I'm only 17"

"I turn 19 next month"

"Oh Damn!"

        We got to catch up with each other before she left. I called my dad to buy the area and the house which he did.

"Alright so I'm leaving now"She said caring her bags out.

"Okay but remember look for the guy with a sign he'll have a jet ready for you"

"I won't thanks again for hooking me up"

"No problem your my best friend"

       I gave her a goodbye hug causing me to shed some tears.

"Awwww don't cry Joe I'll see you soon"

"Okay you promise?"I said while sniffing and whipping my tears of.

"I promise"

       She left and I was alone with no other close friend. I was tired so I went to my new room and went to bed and all I could think of was Jason.

-----------

       I woke up and saw it was kinda late. I went and drove to the hotel. I walked to the hotel room and opened the door.

"Joe!"Said Jason in a shock face.

"J-j-jason"

"It not what it looks like"Said Jordan standing up with a blanket over him"

"Well apparently it does!"

        I was so sad I went to my room and started packing all my stuff.

"Joe what are you doing?"Said Jason

"What you think I'm leaving I'm gonna get a room on the lower floor"

"Joe but it was nothing"

"Jason! How could you say it was nothing you just had sex with a guy you just only met!"

"Ya but it's not like you like me or anything!"

"That's where your wrong!!!!"

"Wait what?!"

"I love you Jason Why else would you think I'll have sex with you I wasn't ready to come out but you I was gonna come out to you the day you went to work!"

"So that was the reason Why the living room was like that"

"Yesss I even broke up with Bella for you but now I know your not worth it!!!!!"

"Joe.."

"No leave me alone!" I ran out the hotel room with my bags and instead of getting a new room I just went to my new house.

"