Chapter 22

Jason's pov

  It was 8:00pm and the party was about to start which I didn't want to go through with. People started to come very fast I decided to stay upstairs and keep all the rooms lock and no one upstairs.

"Bae come downstairs the party's great!" Joe yelled over the loud music.

"No I'm staying here!"

"Come on don't be like that!"

"Your the one who wanted to do the party so you go have fun!"

"Fine what ever!" I noticed he was already drunk.

  I laid down at the top of the stairs reading a book. Someone couple came upstairs and tried to get over me.

"Nobody's aloud upstairs!"

"And who are you!" The drunk guy yelled laughing.

"I'm the guys Bf who planned the party!"

"Fine!" He then throw up all over me!

"Great look what you did you drunk ass!"

"Ha Oops" He laughed and left.

  I went to my room to go change till I noticed the keys to all the doors are downstairs Great I have to go throw all these idiots. I went down the long stairs which I hated about this house and then went to go get the keys.

  I was pushing a elbowing people for them to move till someone elbowed me in my stomach and I fell and throw up blood. Shit I got up and tried to get to the kitchen till of course someone had to put me against the wall.

"Get of me!"

"Your so hot!" He put he's hand in my pants.

"No stop get away!" I tried to pull he's hand out but I couldn't.

"Oh come on you know you want me!"

"No I don't get away!" I then kneed he's balls and ran to the kitchen and climbed on the table.

"EVERYONE GET OUT THE PARTY IS OVER!" I screamed. Everyone Awed an started to leave.

"Babe was that about!" Joe screamed at me.

"Well while you were being a Dutch bag I got throwed up on and I got hit in my stomach and almost got rapped!!"

"And?" He said tipping over.

"And!!!" I got down and smacked him in the face.

"And I'm leaving!" I went upstairs with the keys packed some clothes and left.