Chapter 10

It was one direction!!!!  I can't believe they were standing  right infront of me!!!

"Oh my God!!!!!!"

"Hey you must be Jason right?" Said Harry!!!

"Y-y-yes" I said shaking.

"Happy birthday Jason!" Said Louis jumping out of no where with a cake.

"Here take these presents" Said Niall.

"Forreal!!"

"Yes take them" Said Zayn laughing.

"Alright" I took the presents and opened them , Louis was some cute low top shoes , zayns was a camera that was awesome , Nialls was a cute hat that was cute saying little leprechaun , Harry's was a cute white and black bandana , Liams present was a a paper with numbers I was confused.

"Hey Liam what are these numbers for?"

"There are numbers"

"W-W-What forreall!!"

"Yes" Liam said laughing.

"Oh my God!!!!!!!"

"Call us or text us anytime well answer" Said Louis.

"AHhhhhhhh"

"Come on Jason let's go" Said Harry while grabbing my hands.

"Where we going?"

"On stage!"

"Whattt"

       We were on stage and they sat me on a big chair and they started to sing my favorite song "What makes You  beautiful"

-------------

         Me and my friends left. I fell asleep when we arrived the hotel. Joe carried me to the bed.

"Let go of me Joe"

"Why?"

"Just let go!"

"Okay"

"WHAT'S wrong?"

"What's wrong is that you just let me fall and go with your girlfriend after you took my virginity away!!"

"Jason but i..." I cut him off.

"But I nothing I'm sleeping on the coach tonight I'll probably go home tomorrow morning"

"No I'll sleep on the.." I cut him off again.

"No stop being nice to me you don't like me so stop!" I said while crying.

       Joe went to the bedroom and started crying he closed the door and who knows what he's doing now. To be honest I really feel bad but I shouldn't he doesn't even love me. I feel cried myself to sleep thinking about what I said.

--------------

       It was morning I woke up and saw a note on my pillow. It read "I'm sorry for what I did I went out for a while I didn't want to be there when you woke up I'll be back in the hotel by lunch time see you later:(

        I thought of calling him. I called him and it went to voicemail.

"Joe I'm sorry for yelling at you last night but please call me back"

        I went to take a shower and get dressed. I wore my blue ripped jeans and a black T-shirt and black and white low tips and I wrapped the bandana Harry gave me and put it around my forehead. I went to see Sam at the hospital to do some work for a little I needed some money.

------------

"Hey I'm here to do my month job"

"Alright who's your job teacher" Said the girl over the counter.

"Sam C."

"Alright I'll page her you can take a sit in the patient area"

"Alright thank you"

      I sat down next to a hot guy he had purple hair with white highlights and he had a black jacket on with black ripped jeans with combat boots he was holding he's arm with blood field napkins.

"Hey my names Jason are you okay?"

"Hey my name is Jordan and Ya I'm okay just a little accident"

"How did it happen"

"I was riding my bike and a car came out of no where and I crashed into is I hit the window and got glass on my arm"

"Ouch if you don't mine but can I see it"

"Sure" He took of the napkins and it was bleeding a lot with a big cut and and some glass.

"Wow this is pretty bad you should get this looked at"

"That was I said but they won't let me"

"Alright so just follow me"

"Where we going?"

"Were sneaking into a medical room"

       We got into a medical room and I took out alcohol and some stitches.

"What are you doing?" Said Jordan.

"I'm going to help you"

"You know how to?"

"Ya I had to learned cuss of my stupid parents and I had to stitch all my cuts they gave me"

"Wow I'm sorry about that Jason"

"It's okay now lay down here and put your hand on this little table"

       I cleaned the cut and took out the glasses and stitched it back together. We got to know each other better turns out he's a good Singer.

"Alright I'm done"

"Thanks Jason, Here's my number" He gave me he's number.

"Your welcome I'll text you after I'm out of my job"

"Alright bye"

-------------

         I went back to the waiting area and say Sam waiting for me.

"There you are Jason"

"Hey Sam"