Chapter 21

Jose's pov

     I woke up the next morning to my phone that was ringing. I rolled over and went to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Where are you my sex slave I'm really fucking horney?!"

"I just woke up I'll be there in a few"

"No forget that I'll go to you!"

"No you don't even know where I live anyways!"

"Oh Yes I do I followed you to your house after are last sex session"

"No don't come over hear!"

"Hey you do want your money right!"

      He hung up on me. Shit I'm so screwed I can't let anyone see him here. I went to the window and waited till he got here.

       few minutes passed by and he arrived. I ran to the door and opened it.

"Hello my little sex slave"

"Hi master come let's go up stairs for a more relaxing fun"

"I actually like it here why don't we just do it right here right now"

"No! I mean there's a bed up stairs"

"I don't care" He pulled my hair and made me go on my knees.

"Stop!!!"

"Shut up and suck it!" He shoved he's thing in my mouth and I started to choke.

       I didnt want to do this job anymore so I tried to stop him but then he ripped my clothes of and started to Fuck me really hard I started to cry.

"Hey! Get off him!!"

"Who are you!" he dropped me and I ran to a corner.

"I'm your worst nightmare!"

      The random guy started to punch and kick my old masters. The random guy beat him up and kicked him out the house I looked out the window to find the random guy pointing a gun to my old masters face.

"Get on your knees and put your hands behind your back!"

     The guy was a policeman!

"I need back up at the 40th avenue"

"Were on are way" Said the other policeman over the walkie-talkie.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Y-ya"

"My names officer Steve colon"

"I'm Jose"

"Your Jose Wow your cuter then I thought"

"Wait what?"

"Jason said that you wanted to go on a date with me"

"Oh Yea I totally forgot about that"

       Damn Jason knows some pretty hot guys.

"Man I can't believe that guy was raping you how did he get in anyways?"

"I don't know I was just um going to eat something and there he was"

"Wow well come on let's get you dressed and we can go on are date"

"Ya okay"

     I led him to my room and I got dressed into a blue plaid shirt and black jeans.

"Ready to go?"

"Yea"

--------

   Steve brought me to olive garden. I've never been here before so I just ordered a salad.

"Is that all your gonna get? I am paying you know"

"Yea but I never been here before so I just got something simple" I said poking a tomato ball thing.

"Come here sit next to me" He said patting the sit. Which I did go.

"Here eat this" He put a fork of steak in my mouth it tasted awesome!!!

"You like?"

"Yea but you don't have to feed me"

"But I want to" He smiled. We spent are whole time laughing and talking I asked some questions of he's job. Turns out he became a cop because someone killed he's dad and they never found the murder. We went back to my place.

"Thanks for tonight Steve" I said getting out of he's car.

"Hey wait" He grabbed my arm and turned me around and kissed me he's lips were on mine and it was so Good I started to kiss back and I felt like it was right to be with him. He pulled my waist onto he's I put my hands around he's neck I got the guts to put my tongue into he's mouth it was so warm and Good then we started to mess around with each others tongues. He put he's hands on my arse then he moved to my neck and he found my spot on my neck and I let out a moan. He smiled and stopped.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes"

    He picked me up and carried me inside into my room. We ripped each others clothes of and ended up in bed we were making out and then we got to the point and he started to put he's tip in my whole.

"Wait no stop!" I screamed pushing him off. I was scared I've never had real sex I only had bad and sex for money.

"Are you okay I'm sorry did I do something wrong?"

"No it's me.. I'm sorry can we just cuddle in bed I don't think I'm ready anymore"

"Yea sure anything"

   I can't believe I did that.