Mission: Not Falling In Love With Him (9)

I feel bad for not pushing myself to write more, but its hot and I can't think like that. I'm expecting it all to happen next chapter. I'll work on it for it to be great. Put up with me :)

Sorry for writing this little, its like almost nothing but this is all I can do right now.

*******************

Mission: Not Falling In Love With Him (9)

"Look the only thing I'm saying is that if I was to get killed I would want it to be quick and sorry but being chewed by a bear is not my definition of quick." Shane said shrugging while throwing himself in MY bed. Noticed that, MY bed.

"In the first strike you're unconscious!" Mark argued throwing his hands in the air.

I shook my head leaving those two discussing how they'd want to be killed and headed for the bathroom where I found Amanda talking to Logan. I frowned at them but shook it off.

"Escaping those two?" I asked with a grin.

"I love your brother, but his rambling is almost as annoying as yours. I'm surprised you didn't join him, though." Amanda said backing away from Logan and looking around a little nervously.

"Yeah... talking killing's not really my thing." I said looking at my right. I almost jumped when I saw my reflection in the mirror. Right, I'm not blonde. I miss blonde. I sighed at my reflection and turned to Logan and Amanda.

Amanda was looking thoughtfully through me at some distant memory I guess. And Logan was frowning looking at me. He then rolled his eyes sighing and walked out of the room.

"What is his problem?" I hissed lowly so Amanda could hear. She seemed to come back from the dream and shook her head.

"He's just...well... it's hard, you know. Just give him time." She said in her pity tone.

"You know something." I stated.

"Please, Nat don't push it." she begged.

"I'm not doing anything, Amanda, what the hell are you talking about?" I said frustrated.

She walked closer to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Give him time." She said and then just walked away leaving me standing like a freaking moron.

What is wrong with this bunch of people?!

An illegal dealer, a bodyguard daughter, her messed up brother, a karate girl and the dork. Am I missing someone?

I turned to look myself in the mirror again. I felt sad this time and sighed looking at my night dark hair.

"Stupid, idiotic black hair." I mumbled walking out of the bathroom.

And what I found next wasn't the best thing I wanted to walk in.

I froze as soon as my brain made the proper connections. The picture in front of me was wrong, in so many ways. This is not how things were supposed to go. I was suppose to go to a point, deliver Logan and g back home. Although, in my version of perfect Amanda wasn't here. But then again, life wasn't perfect-

Ok, stop it!

I shook my head clearing the rambling.

"What's this?" I asked. Wow, I was actually calmed. Well, so much in one day, you really couldn't expect me to keep reacting for much longer.

Right, I had forgotten the one who broke us all.

"He was spying on us!" Shane busted in the room yelling and pointing his finger Brian.