the video

The second I stepped out of the bathroom a delicious smell wafted up the stairs up to me. I stepped down the stairs to see mark standing in the kitchen with a fryer and what looked like pancake mix. Somehow he had already gotten flour in his hair and his tips looked pink instead of red.

I couldn't help but laugh as he spilled pancake batter all over his shirt, but stopped when he just shrugged and took it off and threw it over near the couch. I could feel my cheeks burn bright red as I looked away and headed down the stairs.

"Seriously" I sighed as I walked over to him and stood next to him. " I'm gonna need to up my game if I'm going to beat you in anything."

Mark laughed and wrapped an arm around me but this time I didn't blush which I thought was awesome. I snuggled up to him which in turn made him blush, which made me go into a fit of laughter. When the pancakes were finally done I rifled around his cupboards looking for the plates, when I finally did find them I pumped my fist in the air with accomplishment.

"Yes" I laughed "finally."

Mark just laughed at me as he pointed to the mess I had made when looking through the covers. I just smiled sheepishly as I handed him the plates. The smile he gave me made me question if we were friends...or something more.

As we sat down to eat I grabbed to syrup and drowned my pancakes with it. I gave mark a devious smile but couldn't keep it when he started to laugh and I joined in.

The doorbell rang making us both jump up at the same time. I started to laugh as mark walked to the door to see who it was, while I just finished my pancakes whish had absorbed most of the syrup.

When mark walked back into the room he was followed by jack in a dark blue sweat shirt and denim jeans.

"Jack" I smiled as I ran up to him jumping into his arms. He spun me around in a circle before he finally let me down.

"What are you doing here? "Jack looked at mark with a questioning look.

"We got some drinks last night" I shrugged as I walked over to stand next to mark, and smiled when he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I was about to talk when my head started to pound and I crippled to the ground in pain.

"Amber" mark gasped as he kneeled down beside me.

"I...I'm fine" I grunted as I tried to stand again" it's just a bad migraine."

Mark helped me up and when I was fully up he wrapped a hand around my waist to keep me steady.

"You want to watch a movie" mark asked jack when the pounding subsided. I looked over at jack who just shrugged and walked over to the living room area. I sat down in the middle of the large couch with mark on my right and jack on my left.

"So what do you want to watch?" Mark asked without looking back at us with the remote in his hand.

"Horror" jack smiled as he did a bad evil laugh.

"No, no, no, no" I repeated over and over again.

"Horror it is" mark laughed as he scrolled through the list.

"Come on" I groaned as I leaned into the couch.

"Its fine" jack laughed as he scooted closer to me and wrapped an arm around me. "I'll protect you from the scary monsters."

I started to smile when something ran down my back making me give a very high pitched shriek. I turned around with wide eyes to see mark completely breaking down in laughter, and then jack just started along with him.