Chapter 3

A young handsome man sat at a table in a restaurant. He ate quietly and calmly. No one knew who he was, he was like another random person you see at a cinema or in school, and he was just another regular person in the city of Lekki.

He leaned into his chair, which faced the glass walls at the side. He silently sighed and closed his eyes. He felt not fulfilled. He wanted to do something crazy that moment but had to hold himself. He had a lot of self-control.

I have to behave if I want to make my father proud

He then calmly closed his eyes again and memories began swirling through his head.

"My son, you are going to be a great man in life, don't let anything or anybody distract you from your goal. My son, make me proud"

Those were the words of his father. This young man seemed to be in his 20's

"Your bill sir" A young beautiful girl said as she came with a board. She had the same complexion as the person, fair.

"Oh yeah" The man said bringing out some N1000 notes and paid. "Keep the change"

"Thank you sir" She said smiling and left.

The man the stood up and left the restaurant to is Ferrari

* * * * * * *

Charles got home late that night and was tired from thinking and handling a case. Charles climbed down his car and entered his three bedrooms Duplex. His wife with a kiss greeted him.

"How was your day?" She asked. She wore a nightgown that was silky and that stopped at the middle of her thighs.

"Stressful and frustrating" He said and strode into the living room and slumped on a couch.

"I understand. I will go and prepare a hot bath for you and prepare your favourite dish" His wife said and pecked him before leaving.

"You are such a loving wife." He said smiling before he picked up the remote for the T.V. to change the channel.

"And you are such a loving husband." She said and left to the bathroom.

When Charles had the channel changed to TVC news he not happy with the news before him.

'Today in a hotel called Margat Hotel, a body was found dead in a room and the body has been identified to be that of the senator, Senator Musa. With him were a dead hooker and a dead hotel waiter.

'The police are confused as to who the killer is. Investigation is still on' the reporter went on and on before Charles changed the channel to galaxy T.V.

'In today's news a senator, Senator Musa was found dead in a Margat hotel. He was found dead with a young lady and a hotel waiter...'

Charles changed to Fox crime, which was his favourite channel, and since he was a detective, he had to see how his job was been done though fictional.

"Honey your bath is ready"

"I'm coming"

Guys I am so sorry but wattpad had a bit of a problem and that made me not to post as i had planned I hope you all forgive me.

Don't forget to vote and comment