Chapter 4

Hi guys I know that some of you might be surprised that i am posting another chapter today. well that is because i wanted to give you a treat.

Enjoy!

The next day, the receptionist was bee taken to a specialist in Ikeja, Lagos so that what she remembered would be brought out so that and an artiste would draw it.

"Just relax and let the doctor do her thing. You are doing this for the safety of your people" Charles said to her and let her into the woman's office where the artist was already waiting.

Few minutes later, the picture that was drawn was shown to Charles and Martin.

"Wow he looks like a cartoon. He doesn't look real at all." Martin said to Charles.

"Mhm." Charles nodded and gave the receptionist N5000 and gave N10000 to both the artist and the specialist. "Thanks for your help"

"Well Charles, aren't you too generous? You give money to everyone that helps us"

"Yes at least they would feel glad to have helped"

They climbed into their police car and drove off to the police station.

* * * * * * *

That night the DPO sat on his chair in his office and faced the window. He remembered how Senator Musa helped him become the DPO.

That man did not deserve to die. People can be wicked

He faced the window of his office, which was second floor of the three storey building office when suddenly his door opened and it startled him he then swirled around to face a police officer.

"Yes?"

"Sir I came to check on you because I'm about to leave now"

"You can leave; I'll switch off the lights when I'm done. You can tell the security man to leave"

"Okay sir"

The DPO then turned around and faced the window again as he still mourned the dead senator.

His door then opened and closed again.

"I said you can leave me will ..." The DPO swirled his chair and stopped short when he saw a strange man smiling at him.

"Hello DPO. I came to send you to where you will never return"

The DPO instantly became scared, as he knew the meaning behind the spoken words.

"You killed Senator Musa"

"Yes and that truth will die with you because you are going to where he is"

The police officer who had reached the ground floor suddenly remembered a message he was to tell the DPO. He instantly rushed upstairs.

The killer instantly shot the DPO thrice and when he heard footsteps, he leaped on the DPO's table, leaped high again to open the open able ceiling, and opened it before leaping again and the moment he closed it, the officer opened the door.

The officer froze and instantly began to panic. He then opened the door and rushed out to call for backup.

The killer climbed down and opened the door and instantly the officer turned and saw him.

Wow there is our killer, killing again. sorry for the cliffhanger but as the story progresses there will be more cliffhangers. Excuse my grammatical errors thanks

Don't forget to vote, add and your comments are really needed.