Chapter 9• Teenage Dream Part 1

Song/s for this Chapter:

Party Up In Here - DMX

One More Night - Maroon 5

Jet Lag - Simple Plan

Leyla's POV

I was done with cleansing myself and went to my room, "Shit, forgot about the cats." I cursed under my breath and opened the door widely so they could get out smoothly, I keep shooing at them until there's nothing left.

There is no sign of any smelly demons so I'm okay with it, I was about to release my head from the collar of my top but I heard lots of screaming from downstairs, I accidentally bumped my head on one of the hanger railings because I can't properly see anything since the cloth of my top is covering it.

When I was done with the closet fiasco, I went down to be met with everyone, "What happened? Is the world ending? Fuck no, save the food!" I panicked but I take in the scene right in front of me, all of them are enjoying the kittens.

You've got to be shitting me.

"Look Leyla, they're awfully cute!" Faith cooed and pet the black cat even more while it purred in satisfaction, "Yeah and all of you awfully smell, get clean please. I might die out because of the stench you have and help me clean the house, you guys are involved too, no doubt." I pointed out to them while the left side of my body is leaning to a non-mushed potato spot on the wall.

All of them dashed off to the main comfort room, in my room and Xiana's which they dare to.

"I think we should put them to adoption," I spoke to myself while glancing at the 30+ adorable hairballs, this is so confusing, I don't remember drinking any liquor or blunt, if we did then all of us should have been puking all day and feel queasy. Not that I really drink, I never do and never will.

I just hate drinking, for sure some time in the future I will but just one glass. Nothing more, I just really despise alcohol, it makes me cringe whenever I smell one, my stomach will churn due to the awful stench of the liquor coming from a man's or woman's mouth.

But we could all find this out on a video that I am so thankful for because luckily, we got one and hell, if we didn't then I don't know what should we do but to clean the whole house. I went upstairs into my room and had put out all of my art materials from a big purple box under my bed, it was dusty on the top of the lid so I blew it away to prevent me from coughing, I'm actually allergic to dust- dust bunnies to be precise.

When I walked by my bathroom, I heard Jaja singing a Lady Gaga song, it was Paparazzi; results to me rolling my eyes in amusement.

I carried the box full of colorful equipments into the living room where the cats are and started to make an adoption sign, I put on: "PLEASE ADOPT ONE. IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE IF THEY GOT A HOME BECAUSE OF YOU."

Each letter were written in different colors, there was blue, red, violet, yellow, orange and you get the whole gig. I even used a cat's paw to dip it on a paint and then leave a cute little paw print on the corner of the poster, as a design.

My hair is dry by now, so I covered both side of my neck by dividing it from behind and let them flow down my front, I don't want to see them the mark they would tease me about it, especially when there are boys. "Well, I guess we're done." I turned to the cat, who's covered in different colors of paint, she gave me an adorable meow while purring in satisfaction.

I feel like I want to adopt her, she looks so cuddly with her fatness and fury self, that's it! I'm calling her Fat Rainbow, the fat came from, well herself, and the rainbow is the way she looks right now; covered in colors.

~

"Mommy look, that one is like Garfield!" a little girl with blonde pigtails in a pink dress pulled her mother towards our front yard and the huge tank where the other cats are at.

The mother grunted in response but smiled anyways to her sweet yet annoying daughter, "Hi, do you wanna adopt this guy?" I asked her politely and brought the orange cat in front of her, she furiously nods and then took him from me, "Alright, just a little reminder, he eats a lot." the little girl nods again.

"I'm gonna name him Tangerine!" she squeals and her mother thanks us in return, we nodded before they took off, "That's all of them, are you sure with Fat Rainbow Leyla?" Michael asks from beside me and I nodded, we have cleaned the whole house after they went out of the bathrooms with borrowed clothes, let's just say it was indescribable.

Jovi took all of the ducks away in the trash bin, Faith mopped the floors of the house, Jaja cleaned the walls, Calum got all the silly string out of the room, Michael coughed more hairballs, Luke fixed all of the furniture, Xiana scolded us for being amateurs even though she was in the mess too so we got an earful one and I was just in the bouncy enjoying my life while waiting for them to finish.

I nodded, "Of course, I've always wanted a pet anyway, I can't be alone forever right?" he was the one to nod next, I put down the sign then all of us went inside once again.

All of us plopped down on the sofas, tired. "Now let's," I announced to them, and I had put the tape from the video camera into the video player under the flat screen then adjusted some setting, "watch the whole scene last night."

I quickly sat down on the floor, leaning on the sofa in between Calum's legs and pressed play, "Guys, it's Calum's treat! He should buy us some." Michael shouted, it was from the screen now, and all of us hollered in excitement.

'Wild Ones' by Florida ft. Sia was on the background, we were everywhere, "Oh my gosh, I almost forgot the fun part." all of us turned to Faith and she pulls out something from her backpack, it was a plastic cube-like with the colors of blue and red.

I ran to her immediately and pulled her with me at the back of the house, "Shit, it's raining, oh well." I stated, the camera following us, we took off our shoes so it won't get dirty and put them in the shed, "Guys, come help us inflate this one! We can't do this alone 'ya know." I sassed the others and they did with their shoes too like us and helped Faith and me to spread the large plastic, Michael was the one who inflated it.

The camera turned to the one who was holding it, "Hey guys, these kids are living their lives to be honest." it was Ashton, holy shit, he was involved too? But how?

It was turned to us again and by now we're jumping inside like crazy fishes that are caught in a net.

_______________________________________.

Hey penguins, this is just a filler because I don't want you guys to keep waiting and all, I know how you get frustrated with it.

I'm currently busy with school now and my schedule is hectic, I'm the president of the class and got club meetings to attend to.

If you like this one, leave a vote or a comment if you did and inbox me if you wanna have little chit chat with me.

Thank you so much for reading this crap! I love you lots penguins~

-Nina.