Fan Drawing!

So guys, look, I know I haven't updated in a while (probably a month) and I'm already working on that promised Omake but I just wanted to share this.

A few months back, someone asked me if they could draw Je'hel even if the final one didn't come out good. Of course, I agreed immediately, already knowing that I would love it regardless of whether they were good or not and she was elated.

And finally, the drawing was finished.

I present to you, a drawing made by Neko-chanan.

Oh my God, like I said, I freaking love it already

I can't believe she actually drew me Je'hel. I'm so happy right now. Hahahaha! She said it's not good but, honestly, it really is.

So, Neko, give yourself a pat on the back because you did great~

And lots of artists out there are like you. Even though they don't think it's that great, they're always so humble and say it's not good. Be more confident with yourself. And I'm not just saying this to you, but also to you all reading this.

Because really, you guys are talented. Hahaha! (๑✧◡✧๑)

Anyways, enough of that rant. I'm really sorry for not updating in a while but I have a lot of work to do at school. I've kept you guys waiting for a lomg time and I hope you forgive me. It's just been really hard since I'm also a graduating student.

Thanks for your understanding and support for this story. The Chiming of Bells have come so far already that it's already Chapter 30 right now. Most of my other ones couldn't even reach Chapfer 10 before I drop it. (; ̄д ̄)

So in all honesty, I'd hate to stop now that it has come so far. I promise that Omake would be out soon~

See you, guys! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ