Chapter 14

a/n : so guys sorry for the long update but enjoy ;)

I'm sorry if it's so short been busy lately.

....

*Tobias POV*

I woke up 5 minutes ago, my head spinning and aching. I can hear drums but I think it's all going on in my head. I see Tris asleep beside me... She looks

*Tris POV*

War.

The one word that destroyed happy endings. Wouldn't it have been better if war didn't exist? I let my mind wander off to yesterday as I close my eyes.

*FLASHBACK*

My heart raced hearing his voice I knew it was him. My racing heart slowed down, knowing I was save. Tobias.

I turned to look at him

"What are you doing here?!" I half whispered-half yelled.

"Don't have time to explain, you need to come with me."

His fingers tightened around my wrist as he pulls me away.

Everything blurred as we raced off... From afar I saw the Dauntless compound.

...

I sat on his bed watching him stride back and forth across the room. Poor guy.

I decided to stand up and comfort him. He really needs to calm down.

"Tobias..."I murmured snaking my arms around his waist.

"Yeah?"

"Calm down..." I whispered. I can feel his heart beating in his chest, I felt the fast pumps slow down.

For a second we stand there arms around each other. No one dared to move.

"It's gonna be fine," I finally said, pecking him on the cheek "

"Yeah..I know.."

I let him go, I missed his warmth. Instead, I sat on his bed cross-legged.

"Now mind telling me what's bothering you?" I said in a teasing tone.

"Nothing's wrong."

I raised an eyebrow at him,"well...?"

"War."

War? What does this have to do with anything? I know it's over.

"It's over, isn't it?" I chuckled a bit. "Why worry, enjoy the moment?"

"I guess..." He muttered avoiding my eyes.

" Look at me..." I ordered softly, cupping his cheeks. I looked into his ocean blue eyes, that I almost got lost in. "It's gonna be fine."

He looked at me hesitantly. I narrow the space between out face and our lips are just inches away. Without me realizing, my lips clashed with his and there were fireworks exploding. I feel him, surprised, but kissed back. His arms rested on my waist.

Breathless, we broke off our kiss and I saw the corners of his mouth turning into a grin.

"so..."

Unexpectedly, he made a sudden move. Before I knew it, he was on the ground. A velvet jewelry box in his palms.

"Tris Prior, will you do the honors of marrying me?" He asked smiling, I see the hope in his eyes.

I gasped. This was finally it! Sneaky Tobias, I didn't see this coming.Mouth gaped open, so unladylike... but honestly I was NEVER ladylike. I can't say a word, it's like I'm paralyzed.

"So it's a yes?" He asked.

When I finally got my voice back, I scream slash shrieked yes and hugged him.

He kissed my lips then continues his way down. Gently, I felt his lips touch each raven tatted to my skin.

*Christina POV*

I see him gaping at me. I look at him, waiting for his reaction.

"Well...?" I stuttered, facing the ground.

He blinks twice, in disbelieve. Then he gets up and comes closer to me. This is seriously freaking me out!

He comes closer and his body is just inches away from mine.

His palm touches my head and it sent shivers up my spine. He wraps his arms around me, too suddenly. And my heart starts beating like I'm on a roller coaster. I can feel his breath on my ear.

"I'm glad," He whispers

Suddenly, my brain freezes and I can't think, I just stand there. After my brain finished processing what he said, I felt a wave of relieve rush through me.

"You..you are?" I stammered, confused.

"I don't think you know, but... I love you."

I love you... The words kept ringing in my ear. My heart pounds, threatening to beat its way out of my chest.

I look into his brown eyes, so brown you can get lost in them.

Tenderly, his lips touch mine and I let him. When my brain started to function again, I kissed back. The world around