Chapter 15

SHAUNA'S POV

*Flashbacks*

"That good for nothing slu-" I screamed, unable to finish.

"Language please," Jessica interrupted.

"I'm sorry," I said sighing. "This is all her fault!"

"I know how you feel.."

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's okay. I'm sure that jerk would realize his mistake," She said.

Yeah that jerk.The one who believed in the lies, the rumors. The one who was too doubtful to even trust his girlfriend, and the one who broke my heart. He shattered it.

"Thankyou so much, Jessica."

"I have a confession to make," She breathed. Her tone made me jump a bit in surprise.

"Huh?" Oh no... I'm just so scared she might be working with that imbecile, Kara. I have no one else. Please don't make me have to go angry again.

"My name isn't Jessica, it's Chloe." She explained. I let out a sigh of relief, thank goodness. "Jessica is my twin's name, she's been working with Kara to get information from Jeanine."

"Wait what?" I asked, my face scrunched up in confusion. I overreacted.. right.

"Yeah. Jeanine got her killed," She continued, she shed a tear, "and Kara was the cause."

"Oh no, that must be horrible! I'm so sorry." I felt bad. I was focusing on myself to notice other people suffering. I never realized other people's burden.

"It's fine," she said," anyways I gotta go for board meeting. See ya!" She wiped her tear of her pale cheek.

"Kay, bye Je-" I paused."I mean Chloe."

Chloe got up, and took her beige bag. It had the words "Kate Spade" written in large letters. Probably an old bag brand.

The door slammed shut and I felt my body go limp. My backbone unable to hold me as I fell back first onto the bed. I felt like crying and screaming.

I closed my eyes and drifted off until what felt like years later, there was sudden thumping. The thump grew stronger and stronger. I forced my eyes open and regained consciousness. I let my gaze wander off to the clock beside my table. 8:03 P.M, six hours..

Then someone knocked my door again.

"Shauna, you there?"the voice called. I know the voice, it's.. it's... it's.. not his voice.

I yawned and groggily pulled of my covers. I turned the cold and rusted knob.

"Hey," he said. My eyes darted towards the source of that voice and spotted blue eyes and blonde hair.

"What's up, Four?"

"Nothing," He said smiling. "How are you?" I could smell liquor from his breath."

"Fine in the worst way," I groaned. "You're drunk."

"I'm not," he whined. Suddenly he approached me, his face few inches away from mine." He let out a low whisper, "Let me make you better."

His lips were on mine. I stood there surprised, but kissed back. He opened his mouth letting my tongue enter. I tasted the liquor, probably beer. He lets his hands wander.

He pushed me gently and I take a step backwards, moving away from the door post. Not breaking our kiss, he pushed us on my bed.

"Shauna!!!" someone shouted, opening my door.

When I saw the source of that voice it's Zeke.

*Four's POV*

Present Day

"We can't just sit around like this!" Betty, the small red headed assistant stated.

"They are burning the buildings," Carla added, the oldest board member stated. Her greyish-blonde hair bobbed as she spoke.

"We've got to do something about this," Tris added. She moved her hand hesitantly and reached out for mine.

"I know this is a big issue," I finally started," but all of you need to calm down."

Everyone grew silent, and stared at me.

"Now please go home and think of your best solution," I continued.

"But-" Betty argued.

I shot her a "don't start" look and she immediately shut up. I needed to hold my laughter. How can some people get so intimidated by me?

Right then, the board members started clearing out the room. Tris stayed behind.

"So...," I started. She looked at me, her eyes focused on mine. I know the situation, she knows it too. I just can't say it, being the coward I am right now.

"It's not happening soon, is it?" she blurted out. Tears now forming in her delicate large eyes. "The wedding," she added.

I can't look at her, not like this. I slowly shook my head staring at the floor.

"No it's not," I muttered. Then, she started breaking down. I caught her just before her body collided with the marble floor.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

Hey guys, this is an update...Yey! I'm sorry for the very late update ,last week I finished it but wattpad accidentally deleted it so... sorry.

I wanna thank all you readers for letting me go this far. You are the best! I love you all. Thankyou for getting me 4.1K reads that's huge!

I'm sorry don't hate me for this, it'll get better... I promised :D

Shoutout to:

julietshipper46

hg_lover92

angie575

sherena-renee

Jenniferrice6

FOURTRIS_IS_Life

And EVERYONE ELSE WHO SPENT THEIR TIME READING, COMMENTING AND VOTING ON MY STORY. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING, P.S IF ANY OF YOU WANTS ME TO CHECKOUT YOUR STORY COMMENT BELOW THE TITLE.