♥️

nat

i ran to the curb down the street and sat on it. tears flooded down my face onto my shirt. jack cheated on me. and he lied to me. jack hurt me.

as i buried my head in my hands letting the tears fall onto my palms, i felt a pale hand on my back. without lifting my head up, i could tell the figure was sitting besides me. we were now leg to leg. as i was still crying the person rubbed my back and pulled me closer.

"im sorry natalie." i heard him say. it was finn.

that made me cry more, which it shouldn't have. i lifted my hands up and looked at finn. i'm sure i looked like a train wreck with mascara dripping down my face. he pulled me into his chest and put his chin on my head. i wrapped my arms around his waist.

as i was hugging him , and crying into his chest i heard footsteps come our way. it was jack.

"nat let me explain." he began to say.

"don't say anything. leave me alone cause i know all you're going to say will be lies. we are done okay. you did this." i told him not lifting my head from finns chest.

"finn why are you hugging her? why are you holding her? is there something going on here?" he proceeded to ask.

"WHY THE F*CK WOULD YOU EVEN CARE? what if there is something going on? what if there isn't? you shouldn't care, YOU cheated NOT ME." i said starting to sob more.

finn held me in his arms and rubbed my arm. he's the sweetest person in the whole world.

"jack can you leave? you've done enough already." finn said glaring at him.

jack scoffed and walked away.