♥️

finn

my heart beated at what felt like 600 beats per minute. i could hear my heart pound and my feet hit the side walk as i walked up to her door. i've never been this nervous before. i pulled my hand up to knock on her door. my heart beated even faster now.

i stood in silence as i waited. thumping my foot against the welcome rug they had lying in front of the door.

"ILL GET IT MOM ITS PROBABLY FINNNNNN" she said extending the n.

"fiiiinnn!!" she said opening the door and embracing me in a large hug. she practically tackled me standing up, if that's possible. she wrapped her arms around my shoulders as i lifted her off the floor.

"i missed you!!!" she said squeezing me tighter.

"oh i sure missed you." i replied

"come on in" she told me as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house.

i was immediately hit my by the scent of blossoms in contrast to her houses usual vanilla scent.

"i'll be in my room okay mom" she said as she led me to her room not waiting for her moms response.

we sat on her bed and just stared off into space, this was the first time it had actually felt awkward between us. the door was shut, which made me feel as if right now was the time to tell her.

"natalie?" i asked looking at her.

"yes?" she responded looking back at me.

"i have to tell you something." i let out nervously... i started to fidget with my fingers and tap my feet.

"i have something to tell you too." she replied.