♥️

finn

"okay so do you want to go first? or should i?" i asked nervously. i'm sweating bullets.

"um you can go first." she told me as she looked down and her feet which were covered in black socks.

"okay so um. this might screw everything up but i have to get it off my chest.since we've met i felt a connection between us and not just a friendship type of connection. more than that. a romantic connection. so w-what i'm trying to say is that uh i really like you" i let out.

my palms were sweaty and the side of my thumb was irritated from me fidgeting with it. i waited in silence for natalie's response. ah f**k please don't tell me i screwed this up.

she let out a sigh. i couldn't tell if it was out of relief or disgust.

"well." she said. "um well this is kind of funny. and it's kinda cliché with the timing. but well, i really like you too and i didn't know how to say it. i wasn't sure how you felt and i didn't want to screw anything up. but yeah um i like you too." she smiled and looked up at me.

damn did that feel good to hear.

we both looked at eachother. i leaned in and placed a kiss on her perfect lips.

she kissed back. i placed my hand on top of hers and one under arm and onto her back. we kissed for a little longer then broke it.

"so um will you be my girlfriend?" i asked her smiling.

"yes."