Fuck Off

The next morning I woke up to the kids running around and Fiona yelling like usual I smiled because I was part of this family. I got up walking into the kitchen to see Monica. She was eating breakfast and I was about to turn around to help back into the living room but Monica spotted me before I could. "Maya?" Monica asked I flinched before turning around and smiling a sweet smile. "Hi Monica" i said trying not to punch her for leaving the kids on Fiona I mean Frank is already on my ready to kill list and so is Monica but they're lucky I can hold myself back. "Oh My Gosh your so beautiful" she said getting up and walking over to me. I backed away a little bit and she stopped her movements nodding and walking back to her seat. "Umm Fiona I've gotta go to school I'll see you later." I told her turning around grabbing my school bag and heading out of the house without saying anything else to Monica. I plugged in my headphones to my phone and blasted my music until I felt someone grab my ass. I turned around quickly punching who ever touched me. I noticed it was my old best friend. "What getting your ass kicked by Lip didn't teach you a lesson." I asked putting my foot on his chest adding pressure to his chest to where he had a little trouble breathing. "The next time you touch me I will break your hand and it won't be in the prettiest way." I lifted up tapping his cheek with the top of my foot then walked away. I walked out of the school with my music blasting I hated everyone in that school but I am not gonna quit. I walked to Fiona's house and plopped on the couch planning on taking a nap and that's exactly what I did.