One

Maya's POV

Today is the first day of school and I never wanna go. But, I do to see my best friend Karen who is friends with Lip Gallagher. When I woke up Mickey was laying on his bed snoring away so I got up quietly grabbed a Sharpie and drew a penis on his face. Then I got dressed for school. Outfit at top.

I grabbed my bag and put my pocket knife in my pocket then left for school as soon as I got out the door Mickey screamed my name and I could hear him running down the stairs so I jumped off the porch and ran a little I turned around and saw Mickey on the porch but flicked him off turned back and ran the rest of the way to school.

Once I got there I put my stuff in my locker and went to class. As soon as I walked into the door everyone shut their mouths which made me frown at them. I guess they thought I would be a bitch to them like Mandy but I'm really not. The more they talked the more it got on my nerves so I grabbed my headphones and blasted music until the teacher came in with Lip.

"Lip Gallagher. What in the hell did you do?" I asked as he sat down next to me.

"Your brother's is what happened." He answered my question

"What in the hell did they do now?" Lip looked at me and smiled slightly.

"Let's just say Ian "went on to your sister" when he didn't and she lied telling mickey he did. Don't tell anyone but Ian is gay and mickey and the other two got me good."

I turned around and ignored him for the rest of the day because I was pissed off at Mandy and Mickey. After the last bell rang I walked home. As soon as I got there Mandy and Mickey both noticed my mood and started asking me what was wrong until I broke.

"Shut the fuck up for one sec. Mandy I am pissed at you because you lied to Mickey. Mickey I am pissed at you for believing her fucking lie. Now leave me the fuck alone." As I went to walk away Mandy grabbed my arm and slapped me and Mickey didn't do anything. I turned around and ran to my room sat down on my bed and ignored them for the rest of the night. I stayed up until 2 then fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up got dressed and went into the kitchen as soon as I got in there Mandy started asking me to forgive her saying she was just pissed but I didn't listen instead I grabbed my back pack and went to the Gallagher house to eat breakfast. I got there but no one was home so I just went hungry for the day.

I got to school to see lip smoking a cigarette.

"Sup lip?" I said approaching him.

"Nothing Maya, how bout you?" He asked.

"Nothing. I gotta go lip see ya later." I, asked

"Ya sure." After he said that I ran inside to see Karen I seen her at her locker and jumped on her back.

"Sup bitch. What are you doing."

She didn't respond nor smile so I was confused.