Chaper 9- "the best part of you"

Blair's POV

I open my eyes to see I'm in bed?, I turn to see lucifer sleeping. I check the time too see it's 7:30am. I get up and go for a shower.

I wash my hair and my body and let the shower rinse all the soap off. I get out and dry my body, making sure to be careful around my stitches.

I dry my hair and get dressed. I quickly do my makeup and curl my hair. I tie my boots and put the dirty washing in the washing basket.

I go over too my desk and put on my holster and slip my gun in it

I go over too my desk and put on my holster and slip my gun in it. I put spare ammo clips in my boots and slip on my jacket. I clip on my badge to my jeans and pick up my sunglasses, phone, wallet, trixies birthday present and car keys.

I go to the kitchen and have a look to see if theirs anything to eat. I shake my head and walk outta the apartment.

I get In my matte black Audi R8, slip on my sunglasses and drive to the precinct.

I eventually arrive at the precinct and get out the car. I lock my car and head inside to see everybody working.

I go to my office and put my stuff on my desk. I put a piece of chewing gum in my mouth and go to pierces office.

I walk in and he looks up and says "Lieutenant kings take a seat". I shake my head and walk over to his desk and slam my hands down on it.

"I'm not staying in the fucking precinct anymore doing crappy desk work, put me back on cases" I say and look at him straight in the eyes.

"I can't do that-", "don't lie to me pierce  I'm warning you of that right now, you forget who I am and who I know. So I expect to be on today's case or else" I say and walk out his office.

I go into my office and put my stuff in my pockets and lift the present for trixie.

I go over to Chloe's desk to see trixie sitting at the chair with her. Trixie spots me and runs to me and gives me a hug.

I laugh and say "happy birthday kiddo" and break the hug. I hand her the present and say "this is from me and lucifer".

Chloe looks at me and raises an eyebrow as trixie opens the present. I laugh as trixies eyes almost pop outta her head when she opens it to reveal the tablet she chose yesterday.