Chapter 15- "i cant live without you"

Blair's POV ~ four weeks later

I wake up with a wet face, another fucking dream about lucifer. I wipe my face and get up out of bed. I go for a shower and once I'm finished I dry myself off and get dressed.

 I go for a shower and once I'm finished I dry myself off and get dressed

I curl my hair into loose waves and do a light layer of makeup. I walk into the kitchen and eat some pancakes I got from the shop with strawberries and syrup.

After I'm done I put my dishes into the dish washer, I slip on my black heels and grab my bag that has my phone, purse, gun and badge in it.

I grab my car and house keys and walk out the door and lock it behind me. I go to the elevator and get it down to the garage. I unlock my car and get in I put my bag in the passenger seat and get out my sunglasses from the glove compartment.

I start up the car and reverse out the parking
Space and drive out. I start driving to the precinct with minimal effort because the roads were practically clear.

I get there within ten minutes I park into my parking spot and get my bag and walk out the car. I close the door and lock my car behind me.

I walk into the doors and walk down the first set of stairs. The occasional "hey" passed between myself and my coworkers, until I walked down the second set of stairs when I see lucifer standing, taking to Chloe and dan.

My heels make a clicking sound as I walk over the floor to my office, Chloe dan and lucifer noticed me.

"Hey" Chloe says with a smile. I smile back and take off my sunglasses and walk over the her and give her a hug "hey" I say and break the hug.

Chloe smiles and says "how's you and the baby?" I smile and rub my bump slightly and say "yeah we're good" .

She kicks my stomach and I arch over slightly and breathe. "Hey hey, Blair you ok?" Chloe says and I nod and say "yeah just this little girls putting up a fight".

I stand up straight and lucifer pulls me away and into my office. I stand with my arms folded across my chest, I look at him and say "what the fuck are you doing?" .

"Blair you do realise that our daughter will come early because we're both angels well I'm the devil and your part angel.... you know what I mean".

Oh shit I thought to myself as I look down to my stomach and back at lucifer and say "this can't be happening soon I've still got three months to go!" I say and lucifer shakes his head and says "you've actually got a month and two weeks until she's here, then when she reaches the age of 18..... she'll take over in hell"

I slap him full force across the face to the stage where my eyes changed into there demon/angel ones and I snarled "MY daughter will not be a ruler of hell lucifer. She will never be".

I look at him to see his eyes flickering red and normal. Fuck he's gonna loose it i thought to myself.

I let my eyes go back to normal and walk over to him and say "lucifer I'm sorry I never ment to slap you it was an automatic reaction" I put my hand on the other side of his face he leans into my hand and I rub the side of his face.

I put his hand on my bump as he turns his head to look at me. He puts his forehead on my own one and he says "I'll always love you...no matter what you do to me, I deserved the slap. I want you back at my house with me Blair back sleeping beside me, sharing everything with me. The marriage to that woman wasn't real heck it wasn't even on bloody paper. Your the only woman I want, that every part of my soul craves. I've never felt this way but you..."

He softly grabs my hand and pulls his head away from mine and looks me straight in the eyes and continues "you drive me wild in every way possible, your simple elegance is something woman and men would kill for. Like look at you you look bloody amazing whilst carrying our child. I want to grow old with you. Only you".

I feel a tear slide down my face and I hug him, watching I don't hurt my bump. "I'm so fucking sorry" I say "I'm over emotional and everything I've said I dint mean it was because I was upset and angry. I can't loose you either luci, I can't live without you".

He pulls my engagement ring out of his pocket and slips it back on my finger and says "weddings back on?" I nod and say "weddings back on" and kiss him.

He breaks the kiss and smiles, he texts maze and Amenadiel and asks them to move some of my stuff into lucifers apartment and we'll get the rest after work.

We walk out my office together and go over to Chloe and dan who's smiling and say "the weddings back on, we're back together" Chloe smiles and hugs me then says "I knew you's would finally get back together" and breaks the hug.

Dan and lucifer shared a small hug of congratulations and lucifer hugs Chloe and I hug dan.

We break the hugs and lucifer kisses me on top of the head and says "they  are the best things in the world and nothing's gonna take them from me" indicating to me and my bump.

I laugh and hug him as everyone in the precinct starts clapping and lucifer looks into my eyes and everything is going amazing until an explosion goes off and everything goes black.

Guess who's back? Me yes I know about time right. Wonder what's gonna happen next? Who's the cause of it and who's gonna get hurt?????? Find out in the next chapter of the devil himself.