Chapter 16- "This isn't a goodbye love. It's an I'll see you later"

Blair's POV

I open my eyes to see smoke and debris everywhere along with ringing in my ears. My angel/demon instincts kick in, I stand up my legs shaking.

"LUCIFER?! CHLOE?! DANIEL?!" I shout as I walk through the desks. I spot Daniel laying in the floor. "Dan!" I run over to him and say "you hurt?" He shakes his head no and says "I'm just really sore".

I help him up, I get a pain in my stomach so I hold onto it. "You ok?" He asks and I nod. "Chloe! Lucifer!" Dan shouts again as we check some of the officers on the floor. Some have heartbeats and a few don't. "Daniel call this in" as I check and help out the others.

Suddenly I hear Chloe shouting "help!" I run in the direction of her voice. I see lucifer lying on the floor in front of her. A piece of shrapnel in the middle of his chest and he's bleeding.

"LUCIFER!" I scream and run over to him and kneel down beside him. "Hello gorgeous" he splutters. "Hello handsome" I say as a tear falls down my face.

"Chloe go help dan with the others" I say and she gets off her feet and goes Over to them. "Don't c-cry love I-I'm alright" he says as he cups my face.

"Why aren't you healing lucifer" I say and the tears fall faster. I close my eyes and pray for Amenadiel. Suddenly he appears.

"Menadiel, he's not healing" I say and he comes over to us and drops to his knees as he puts pressure on lucifers chest as he mumbles something.

He takes his hands back off to reveal that lucifers still bleeding. "I-I love you Blair. Yo-u, our baby, my-Brother, Maze, cchloe, Dan and t-rixie" he says with a smile.

"I love you too, I always will" I say as I hold his hand that's cupping my face as blood comes out of his mouth. "Please don't leave us lucifer" I say as I cry.

Amenadiel watched us with tears in his eyes. "Hold onto me love" he says and I pull the top half of his body onto me and cuddle into him. "Promise me...you'll look after -yourself and our girl" lucifer says as he looks up at me.

"I promise" I say and he smiles up at me and says "This isn't a goodbye love. It's an I'll see you later"then  suddenly the smile drops from his face and his hand from my face. Blood drips out of his mouth as his breathing stops along with his heartbeat.

I cuddle him close to me and cry hysterically, my cries could be heard throughout the precinct, the pain from it known to some and others not.

I hear sirens outside as I just cuddle him and cry. "I've got to get him out of here, we can't risk them finding out about us" Amenadiel says as he picks him up from my arms. I nod and suddenly they both disappear.

I stand up and wipe my face and go over to Chloe and Dan. "He's gone" I say and they both have a mix of upset and angry tears In Their eyes.

The paramedics load up the injured officers. The other precinct and FBI come in and take photos of everything else, including those who are no longer with us.

They move there bodies onto the private ambulances. "Who's in charge here?" The detective asks "I am along with captain pierce" I say and they ask "where is he?" I reply "I've looked through the whole building he's not here".

I hold onto my bump and the detective looks at it and at me. "Let's Get yous checked out at the hospital". I nod and Chloe, Dan and I get a lift to the hospital.

Dan and Chloe are getting kept in, they check everything and tell me "your very lucky lieutenant kings"."I'm not lucky" I reply as I sign my discharge papers.

Detective Sanchez is sitting in the waiting room as I walk out. I clip on my badge and gun then say "Common detective we've got work to do".

He stands up and we walk out the hospital, get in his car and drive to his precinct. Once we arrive we get out the car and go inside.

A few hours later

After we investigated some of the evidence I got send home to rest, I'll be called if anything else comes up and when the other evidence comes back.

I'm currently walking into lux, we closed the bar for two days because of it getting "refurbished". I roll my eyes and close the door. I walk over to the elevator and get in when the doors open and I click the suite number.

The doors open and I'm not sure I want to walk out them. I stand for a few minutes getting myself "together" and walk in. I look to see maze and Amenadiel sitting in the sofa. "Where is he?" I ask as my voice cracks slightly. "He's in the room".

I know what room he's on about... the room where if anything happened to any of us that's where our bodies would go. I walk down the corridor and into the room to see lucifers body on the table, in a new Armani suit and Italian leather shoes. I close the door behind me and go over to him. Tears fall down my face and I go to let out a sob but I cover my mouth.

I sit on the table beside him and cup his face, rubbing my thumb over his cheek gently as I say "Why did you have to go

I sit on the table beside him and cup his face, rubbing my thumb over his cheek gently as I say "Why did you have to go. Our baby girls due in a month and we didn't have the chance to get married".

I close my eyes and open them again, hoping he would just sit up and hug me. Tell me everything was going to be alright and that he was ok. However in the harsh reality everything wasn't ok, life was a total shit show and now I don't even know what's happening or going to happen to him.

Whether he went up to heaven or down to hell or if he was actually dead I didn't know. "It kills me not knowing where you are luci or wondering if your still alive, I hope you are, I want you back! I need you back!" I say as I wipe away my tears.

"I will always love you Lucifer Morningstar, no matter what" I say and kiss him softly on the head. "I'm leaving you for now my love. Give me a sign your ok". I run my thumb across his cheek one more time and stand up.

I take my hand away from his face and walk towards the door. I open it and step out, I look back at him and repeat what he said to me before he died "This isn't a goodbye love. It's an I'll see you later" and close the door.

I walk up the corridor and to the living room where Amenadiel and maze still sat. Drinking in silence, I walk over to them and try to hold in my tears but it didn't work. I burst out in tears as I sat down, maze and Amenadiel pulled me into a hug as I once again cried into their shoulders.

The night grew older as the tears ran out, maze and Amenadiel left and I was all by myself. I felt the baby kick as I got into one of lucifers shirts and got into bed. I rub my stomach and say "Don't worry, everything's going to be alright" and fell into a deep sleep.