Underneath it all

Jisoo's POV

The grip around my hand went stronger as Yoongi led me across the country. I was walking through a fiwld of granulated stones next to a few old train rails.

Complete darkness surrounded me. Only the light of the stars led me the way while a cold breeze brushes through my hair.

Jisoo: I would have never imagined that you like hiking that much
Yoongi: And I never guessed its that far away from the bridge. I come here often kts actually really close to school.
Jisoo: (I chuckled)

As me and Yoongi were walking I balanced at the railing but while balancing Yoongi just carried me in bridal style. And I got annoyed a bit. I looked at him shocked while my arms wrapped around his neck automatically.

Jisoo: Yaa! Yoongi!
Yoongi: Stop acting like a caught fish on a fishing line, you are already heavy enough.
Jisoo: then let me use my own feet.
Yoongi: I just want to arrive before the morning comes
Jisoo: And you think we are faster like this?
Yoongi : Yes!
Jisoo: Sure Grandpa

He acted like he is going to drop me, when he did that I screamed and just tighten my arms around his neck and buried my fast to his chest..

Yoongi: Do you still have any complaints?
Jisoo: No...I'm fine....Just move on ok
Yoongi: Look at me
Jisoo: (I raised my head as he wanted) why?
Yoongi: Because I don't want you to hide your beautiful face

Then suddenly somehow I began to feel odd. My heart was beating like crazy. As if I would be Yoongi and would carry an hopeless girl along.

Jisoo: What if I don't listen to you?
Yoongi: Better don't do that missy
Jisoo: Alright, alright, I will be well: Behaved

When we reached a train that stopped, He put me down and then I stand and he went up inside the train and was confused and still he looks like he is waiting for me to get in?

Jisoo: Thats illegal. Come down (eyes rolled)
Yoongi: oh come on. I missed the bad ass jisoo. Where is she now?
Jisoo: Yah! I maybe bad ass before and innocent now. But You don't know the real me Yoongi...
Yoongi: Yah! Jinja! Just come up finally... and maunbe you can explain to me who you reall are...

As I arrived at the top, Yoongi held his hand out for me and helped me to step next to him. Then he turned around and walked across the roof to the edge of the other side and sat down. I watched him for a second before I decided to sit next to him.

Yoongi: Do you like it here?
Jisoo: (I took a deep breath and smell the sea) Yes I do.
Yoongi: But now explain to me who you really are?
Jisoo: Well, when I was young, you already knew that I lost my parents right?
Yoongi: Yeah?
Jisoo: well, when I lost my parents I decided to live a lonely life, but not until my aunts gave me my cousins...
Yoongi: (confused)
Jisoo: I was 18 that day, and when I turned 20, I entered a secret agency called PASIA.
Yoongi: Well, don't you own money?
Jisoo: No, actually they used me more as a weapon, than a agent.
Yoongi: why?
Jisoo: they, they said (a tear fall my cheek) that I'm too dangerous to be around other people. So they just kept me in a facility for 1 year and when they needed me They let me out and always wear a black spy suit. And they released me when they got what they wanted.
Yoongi: what?
Jisoo: Money, and the stolen gems. After they ahd to get rid of me. They say their last words
Yoongi: which is?
Jisoo: "You are a dangerous girl, Trust us, that no one, and we mean no one will ever want a dangerous weapon like you."
Yoongi: So did you get some money atleast?
Jisoo: aren't you even listening? They didn't gave me money, they treated me like a servant at the agency and a weapon in battle!! (I was about to stand and leave)
Yoongi: (grabbed Jisoo's hand) Jisoo wait
Jisoo: don't touch me (I ripped my arm out of his hand)