The New Rommate

Jisoo's POV

When I finally woke up. I needed a moment to realize that I was still on the top of the train. And as My eyes shifted next to me, I saw Yoongi was still with me. The only difference to my last memory was that the morning seemed to break in slowly and I heard the sound of seagulls. The Sky colored in a pink and the stars stareted to fade away with that.

He gave me a soft smile as I looked at him still confused but happy about where am I right now. Only my breath seemed still a bit heavy. I took a deep breath and I send him a light smile back.

Jisoo: Sorry! I didn't plan to fall asleep
Yoongi: (chuckle) Its okay.
Jisoo: You didn't sleep the whole night?
Yoongi: (shook his head) if I would have, you would be taken and maybe laying somewhere down there...
Jisoo: (rolled my eyes) You could have wake my up early.
Yoongi: Nevermind. What dream did you get?
Jisoo: nothing really, I was homeless, and lived on the streets and then I saw my right arm bleeding..
Yoongi: you lived in the streets these past few weeks?
Jisoo: (nodded) since my cousins and sister left me... I've got thrown out of my apartment, with no money to pay the rent. You know...
Yoongi: And how are they?

I told him about the situation of my sisters and cousins and that they left me to have a better and well deserving life in the outside world.

Yoongi: "Why did this have to happen to you?"

And then I just sighed and turned to the beautiful view while thinking.

Jisoo: Yoongi? Can I ask you something?
Yoongi: If it isn't about a dumb rumors again, sure.
Jisoo: why? I mean why do you want to help me all of the sudden?

A longer break of silence dominated right after I asked this. Yoongi dideven looked at me. He continued his staring at the sky as if he didn't hear anything...

Until suddenly he finally swallowed and partened his lips to say something

Yoongi: We should go back home, otherwise the others will notice our absence.
Jisoo: Fine lets go, Its better to not answer that question than this command of yours (stands up)
Yoongi: I didn't meant that I have to answer your question
Jisoo: (Rolled my eyes)

I scoffed a bit. But I accepted that he didn't want yo talk about it. Even if I was super curious and super worried..

I chuckled and looked down at him still sitting while he tends his head towards me and gave me a soft look. He didn't really seem to want to leave this place as well. Or he didn't want to move.

We both chuckle a bit and before I was about to walk, Yoongi still layed there as before, whimpered and reached his arm strengthless out for me.

Yoongi: Carry me!
Jisoo: Keep on dreaming.

(Meanwhile)

I pressed down the handle of the apartment door slowly and as quiet as I could and stepped into the living room, hoping no one will realize my return. But right before Yoongi could enter after me, a torrent of water hit me out the sudden and the sound fallen of the bucket through the room

I stood there, frozen by a cold wetness and quite shocked about it, while I just stared and gasped.

Jisoo: What the FUCK!!! (I walked angrily to the first person I see and grabbed his collar angrily)
Hoseok: It was a prank
Jisoo: Yah!! Are you fucking kidding me right now? What the up with the bullshit?