Chapter 1 The Queen.

Picture of Sara. Imagine with green eyes.

Thousands of years ago, the beings that are now known to the world as the vampires were once allies of mankind. But forty thousand years ago, Lilith the queen of vampires, who hated the human race and how her kind allied themselves with them, viewed humans as nothing more than food, so she decided she wanted to enslave humankind.

She believed vampires should be the rulers of the world, and humans should be remembered as nothing more than food, but Lilith's sister's Inara and Ciora refused to turn on humans.

Lillith became even more determined to destroy humanity. So her sisters gave her choice to either abandon her hatred of humanity or be imprisoned forever. Lilith refused both offers and attacked her own kind, then went on a spree of destruction throughout the world.
She wreaked havoc and destruction from what is now known as Persia, where she ruled from, all the way to what is now called America. Only her sister Inara was able to stop her. She surprised Lilith from behind and staked her, which left her in a paralyzed state. The vampires knew Lilith couldn't be destroyed, so her sister's Inara and Ciora placed her inside her own coffin, which was then sealed and sent from what we now call America all the way to Egypt, and placed inside of a temple that was called the Blood Prison.

A prison for any vampire who put the others at risk. But this prison had never been used, until the day that they imprisoned their own queen, and just before she was paralyzed, she swore to her sister's that she would one day, make the vampires, and humans pay, and she would make sure that her kind would become the rulers of the Earth.

At first the vampires thought nothing of her threat but over the years they and the humans knew that one day Lilith would come back and deliver on her threat, so the two races made an agreement.

The vampires would hide themselves from us and the humans would forget about them so no one would know about Lilith or the tomb, and attempt a foolish quest to free her. But what the vampires did not know was that some humans had passed down the vampires stories of Lilith and the Blood Prison, and for many centuries, those who have heard of the tomb and of the vampire queen have been searching for it, because they believe she will reward them with the gift of eternal life.

The tomb has tempted the most darkest and evil of people to look for it but the prison has never been found, until today. In the year 2010, when professor Samuel Wihn and his top four graduate students. There was 20 years old Sara Riter, the 22 year old twin brothers Jason and Jake Green, and lastly 20 year old Ethan Knight, that were on an archeological dig in the Egyptian desert, searching for one of the lost temples of the Egyptian god Anubis, and during the expedition, one of the workers is running through the site, looking for the professor.

"Professor.......! Professor......!" The young man was yelling as he was running through the camp and professor Wihn, who is with three of his grad students, Sara, Jason, and Jake, heard his name being called in the distance. The young man stops for a second and looks around until he sees the professor outside of his tent and runs toward him. "Professor!" The young man still shouting as the professor quickly stops him. "Whoa, young man."
The professor said to him. "Why are you running so fast? What's wrong?" The professor asked as the young man was catching his breath. "Ethan asked me to find and tell you and the other students......." The young man was very out of breath, and could not finish his sentence, so they gave him some water to drink. "Now tell us, what did Ethan want us to know?" Sara asked. "He wants you to know that he has found the entrance into the temple of Anubis."