Chapter 10 Vampiric Revenge.

Bjorn's cute self, but picture him a little more buff.

Bjorn's heart swelled up with love after hearing that Hassid had been listening to the conversation and his confession of why he did what he did.

"Ethan," Hassid was speaking in his head. "Tell Bjorn that I forgive him. And I will see to it personally that he is exonerated by the council. I also want him to know that I plan on keeping my promise of making him my husband."

Ethan relayed the message back to Bjorn, which made him even more determined escape. "I have an idea," Ethan said to Bjorn. "Hassid can you project your thoughts to all the other vampire's here?" "Yes, why?" Hassid hesitated to ask. "Bjorn are there any people here who you think can help us?" Ethan asked. "There are a few guys here who have a vampire kink. Some of them even have crushes on some of the male vampire's here. Why?" Bjorn asked. Hassid, see if you can find any vampire's here with some kind of illusion power. Then let me know, so I can build a connection to them and copy their powers."

As soon as Ethan said this Hassid started using his power to locate the kind of vampire that Ethan was talking about. "I found them!!" Hassid yelled in Ethan's ear after nearly 10 minutes of searching. " Great, connect me to them." Ethan said excitedly. "Sure thing." Hassid said quickly. "Hello?" Ethan thought back. "Who is this?" An unknown voice asked. "My name is Ethan. Who are you?" Ethan asked. "Ethan? Is that you?" The voice asked. " Do I know you?" Ethan asked hesitantly. "It is me, Salan." The stranger said back.

SALAN'S CUTE SELF

SALAN'S CUTE SELF.

Ethan thought for a moment and then remembered him. He was one of the people who was assisting him and the others on the dig. "Salan? How are you alive?" Ethan asked excitedly. "I don't know. A little bit after you went into the entrance, lighting started to strike outside and then later professor wihn and Sara came out with a woman. Then the moment they came out, the people who took over the camp began cheering. Then wihn Sara and the woman started killing everyone, even their own people. Sara had me by the throat, and I tried to fight. I used a small knife I had and stabbed her in the stomach. But she just laughed and removed it, then she stabbed me with it in the stomach as well. Her eyes changed color and her teeth changed to fangs. She began biting into my neck. It felt as if someone was stabbing me in the neck with searing hot blade's. I passed out, and when I awoke I found that the entire camp had been burnt to the ground, and everyone else was dead. Burning in a pile of bodies. I was the only one who survived. The next thing I know the military had shown up and tried to kill me. I thought about getting away, then I somehow created an entire group of me running. The military people were shocked, they said that I was one of them and I could somehow create illusion's. Ethan what is happening? Where are we? And how are you inside my head?" Salan was scared beyond belief.

Ethan answered all of Salan's questions and even filled in the gaps of everything that happened at the camp. When he was done, Salan was trying to get use to the fact that he was now a vampire. "So you need to use my power to help us escape?" Salan asked. "Yes, with your power we can get out of here safely and quietly. No one has to get hurt, plus there are some humans here who are willing to help us out." Ethan replied.