Chapter 11

It's getting closer to Frank's 18th birthday, and he's been planning on getting a tattoo forever, but now he just asks Gerard's permission for it without even thinking about it. He's like, "would it be alright if I got a tattoo?" and Gerard doesn't even skip a beat, he's just like, "only if I draw it, and pick the location" and Frank's like "wheeeeeeee okay!" So Gerard designs the pumpkin and picks the spot, but he doesn't go with Frank to get it done because neeeedles noooooooooo! When Frank is out getting it done Gerard ~reflects on the whole situation and realizes this is starting to go places he hadn't planned and he's maybe feeling things for Frank more deeply than he thought he would or could... but he's just so ~~~~perfect! Gerard never imagined that the beautiful, sharp, funny and smart sorta punk kid could be such a wonderful sub, but oh is he ever!

And so it's Frank's 18th birthday, and Gerard finally jacks him off for the first time. Happy Birthday/Legality, Frankie! Frank's going out with his friends for a big party (he'd rather spend the whole evening with Gerard, but Gerard tells him to go, that it would be too suspicious if he didn't spend time on his birthday with his friends) but Gerard tells Frank to stop by on his way home and that's when he gets him off. Frank comes so quickly, but he's hard again almost right away (hooray for teenage quick draw and recovery) so Gerard gets him off again, this time a little slower. Frank is sitting on his lap, naked from the waist down and Gerard is still fully dressed, but Frank can feel Gerard's hard cock where it's pressed right up against him, and he grinds back down on Gerard and Gerard gasps and presses his forehead into Frank's shoulder, speeds up his hand on Frank's cock, and Frank comes with a small cry.

He remembers to keep grinding down on Gerard though, and Gerard wraps his arms around Frank's waist, pulling Frank down against him as he tightens his hold and shudders, coming with a soft moan. It's the first time they've ever gotten off together. Then Gerard gently pushes Frank to his back on the couch and leans over him, and kisses Frank gently at first, but licking into Frank's mouth more insistently and then basically kissing the hell out of him. He doesn't stop until Frank's panting again and both of their lips are a little swollen. It's not until a little later, when Frank is on his way home (hard again, because Gerard wouldn't let him get off again and he's not allowed to himself when he gets home) that he realizes that was their first REAL kiss.