Astral x Female reader

"Go Yuma! Go Astral!"

A female voice screamed. The person was (Y/N), best friends with Yuma. She may have Yuma as her friend, but she has been very interested on one thing.... Or should I say person?

Astral.

The being that only Yuma can see.   (Y/N) always wanted to see how he looks like. Just one look.

While yelling, Yuma turned to her and yelled back:

"Just wait! I'll win! Then you'll treat me to ice cream!!!!"

You pouted and put your hands on your hips.

"Why should I? Why don't you treat me for being the only friend you have?"

Yuma pouted. He wanted ice cream and (Y/N) won't even buy it for him.

"Observation one, Yuma uses duelling to get treats"

Yuma turned to Astral.

"What? I don't use duelling to get treats!!!! That's what (Y/N)'s for!!!!"

You heard. Oh no you didn't Yuma. Run. Run back to your home.

Walking to him, a dark aura around you appeared.

Yuma saw and he started to apologise.

"I'm sorry! It's all Astral's fault! He made a stupid observation!"

You stopped. Did Astral really say that? How would you know? You can't see him......

Tears pricked at your eyes. You weren't going to cry. Not in front of Yuma.

Yuma started to worry. Astral stared at you with pity. Why are you crying, he wondered. Was it Yuma? Did he?

You turned and ran. Yuma stood there. Why did (Y/N) run? Did I say something wrong?

Astral had to follow. This was illogical to him but he had to know why. He started to follow you.

But he couldn't. He's bound to Yuma. Turning to him, Astral told him one thing:

"Find (Y/N)"

Yuma nodded and started to sprint in the direction you ran. Astral floated after Yuma, hoping for some answers.

As for you, You sat on a bench in a park. Looking up, you started to imagine how Astral looked like. But, more tears flowed down.

Why? Yuma you idiot!

You could hear your name in the distance. Gasping, you started to run, but as you ran, your name was being yelled louder and louder.

A root made you trip over. Falling face first onto the grass, a voice said:

"Are you ok?"

You turned around to see a being? This being put his hand out. You tried to grab it but you couldn't. You stood up and asked:

"Who are you?"

Astral stared at you. He started to speak.

"I am Astral. Nice to meet you."

You put your hands over your mouth. This is Astral? Oh my God, for once, I met him!

Tears flowing down, you ran to him and hugged him. For some reason you could hug him.

Astral stood there in surprise. She can hug me? And, without him even knowing, he hugged (Y/N) back.

He now knew why Yuma chose her to be his best friend. He also knew why he was interested in her.

While this romantic scene was happening, Yuma had his phone out and was recording and taking pictures.

"This is perfect blackmail material"

......................................................................
Hey guys! As I said, one shots are back! If you want to leave a request, go to the first part of the book!

Yuma: You're back!

Me: Yeah! Can't wait to write some more!

Yuya: Miku!!! *Hugs* I've missed you!

Me: *faints*

Yuya: Oops. Anyway, thanks for reading!