Marik x Reader (Fluff)

"I'm here! Hope you didn't wait too long!" You yelled out, walking towards them. Them being Marik. You were a little confused, as there was meant to be the rest of her friends as well.

"Hey (Y/N), it seems like no one is here yet." Marik said, and you nodded. "Huh, I expected Yugi to be first." You commented. Marik's face dropped at the name of that cursed Pharaoh.

It took some time to get rid of the rest of them. Marik used the Millennium Rod to brainwash Tea, Joey and Tristan to make them leave and return home. Only Yugi was the problem, but a simple dupe was enough for him to get locked in a closed shop.

He wanted you alone, to make it easier for him to become better friends, so he could take control of you whenever he wanted, from anywhere.

Yugi's friends trust him, but not enough for him to do anything without Yugi noticing.

"Oh, Yugi just texted me. He says he can't come because he needs to help his grandpa with his shop." Marik said, lying. In reality, Yugi texted that he was stuck in a shop and he needs help.

Marik put a hand on the Millennium Rod and made the rest of his friends send messages to you, saying they couldn't come.

"Aww...too bad. Tea can't come, same with Tristan and Joey." You said, sadly. You were really looking forward to hanging out with everyone.

"It's fine. We can hang out instead. You don't have a problem having just me?" He asked, and you shook your head.

"It's fine! We can have fun together. Let's go!" You cheered, and started walking. Marik stood there for a second, his face changing for a moment.

"Perfect. She'll soon be mine." He said, to himself, laughing.

__________

"Uwaa! Look at this new cafe they have just built!" You cried out, and he looked at it. 'What a simple Cafe.' he thought, and your eyes shined. Maybe you and him could go....inside?

You thought about this. If you two went in, it would be a date....and that means...oh. You blushed slightly. Little did he know, you had a little...a "little" crush on him. But you usually kept your distance, afraid of knowing how he felt about you.

Your phone buzzed, and you picked it up, seeing 5 messages...from Yugi? You read them all, and they looked quite frantic. Something about being stuck somewhere?

"Is Yugi stuck somewhere?" You asked out loud, and he turned, with a slight angry expression. He failed to realise that they would try to contact you. This wasn't good. Marik's brain turned, and only got one answer.

He took your hand, and you looked down, then up at him, slightly blushing. Then...in a shock twist...he hugged you?! Why? You lost your grip on your phone, and he caught it, deleting the messages.

"Sorry for that. I...just wanted to do that." He said, and you smiled. Was...this the right time? Can you tell him your feelings?

"Marik. I...."

To be continued?

_______________________________________
Hello everyone! I'm back with a new request done! I'm not sure I really captured Marik, as I haven't watched the original series in a while...I hope it's good! (Is this even fluff? I think it is.)

Will there be a second part? Maybe, maybe not. You'll see!

Thanks for reading!

Miku out!