Yami x Reader (Really Romantic~)

It wasn't a surprise when your boyfriend (yes you heard me right), the big, amazing and strong Pharaoh, also known as the King of Games, also known as Yami came to meet you at the front door of your house. He was holding a bouquet of your favourite flowers.

"Aww Yami...you didn't have to being me flowers...thank you..." You said, taking it from his hands and holding it close to you. "Of course I have to..my queen/king." He said, and you blushed.

"Well then, let's go!" He suddenly grabbed your hand and you nearly fell face forward, if Yami didn't catch you. "Falling for me already (Y/N)?" He joked, pulling you up. You pouted, but you smiled straight after.

"Where are we going?" You asked him, and he put a finger to his mouth. "It's a secret~" He sang, and you groaned. He took your hand and you two started to walk. There was a honk, and you looked back to see Yugi inside a red car?! Wasn't he too young?!

"Yugi?! What are you doing here?!" You cried, and the said boy smiled. "Miss (Y/N), Yami, I'm here to take you to an ultra secret location." He said, and you frowned. Ultra secret?

Yami saw your expression, and decided to kiss you. You were surprised, but melted into the kiss. Yugi was happy for you two and he honked again.

"Eww. Get a room you two! I didn't agree to see you two kiss!" He cried, and you blushed. Before anyone could say anything else, Yami opened the door, bowing. You walked in, thanking him. He hopped in, and Yugi started to drive...wait what.

"Aren't you too young Yugi?" You asked, and he turned to you, looking like Yami. "What are you talking about (Y/N)?" He asked, and you closed your eyes. Somehow, your eyes wouldn't open.

____________

You opened them, to see that the car, or at least you assumed it was, has a roof, and you couldn't see Yugi anymore.

You felt someone hugging you, and Yami was holding you tight. "Uhh..Yami...what's happening? Where's Yugi? Why is there a roof? Where are-" You were cut off by a kiss. "(Y/N)." He said in a deep voice, and you blushed. "Y-yes Yami?" You stuttered, and he made you sit on his lap.

"I want you. No. I need you. I don't want to be ever apart." He said in between his kissing. Your mind was in a daze, and you barely recognised what he said.

He slowly started going down, leaving kisses here and there. You didn't know how to react, but Yami sure did. Was this what Yugi meant by this 'ultra secret' location?

(I'll leave this to the imagination to the fanboys and fangirls..unless you want it to be written?)

After whatever you imagined, you finally were able to see where you were. It was a bedroom, with very nice decorations. You saw your favourite character's plush, and your favourite game and console too.

"Yami..is this?" You gasped, and he spread his arms out. "This is for you. All yours. Want to play a game?" He asked you, and you smirked, getting up. You saw that there was Mario Kart, and if you didn't know, you are really good at this game. Just ask Joey and Tristan.

"You're going down Pharaoh." You said, sitting down with the 3DS at hand. Yami smiled, but his eyes showed challenge. "Are you sure about that, Miss 'unbeatable champion'?" He questioned, and you smiled.

"We'll see. We'll see." You laughed him off, and got the game ready. You already had all the characters, and all the options. You chose your favourite character, while Yami chose whatever he wanted. You chose the Special cup, and you two were ready to race.

You were pretty serious, but Yami kept distracting you with little remarks and actions here and there. You were still first, until Yami decided to hug you randomly, making you drop the ds slightly. He overtook you, and won the final race.

You sighed, and admitted defeat. Yami was happy to beat you, but he still gave you a reward for coming second. A whole day to him, while you pointed out that you two were already doing that.

After a few more cups, you decided to watch a movie, with you two snuggling away.

_______________________________________
Here's the request done! I don't know how romantic this was, but I tried my best! How did you like that very very slight lime? I don't usually write them, but I decided to, because it's romantic.

Thanks for reading!

Miku out!>