chapter 21. sebastian

Sebastian (pov)
"Alright let's get back making your dessert " I say. The boy smiles but after sighs and looks at the flour he perfectly spilled.

"So we now need 3 eggs" . I then get out an egg from the carton and crack one. After that I offer ciel one. He takes it and he looks at the egg confused even though he seen me easily crack it .

"I'll help you" I assured him and guided his fingers with mine. "So you slightly crack the egg on the side of the bowl" I said. He nervously cracks it and all if the yoke came out.

"Sorry" he muttered. "Its alright, we could still use this I guess." I say and takes the shells from his hands and throws them in a near by trash can.

"You could crack the last one" ciel told me giving me the egg. "Well alright " I said and cracked it.

"Now the vanilla extract and we mix it"
He nods and looks around. I get the vanilla extract and gets a teaspoon as it calls for pour a teaspoon. I look over to him and I then ask "do you want to talk about it?".
He swallowed hard and looked down and shook his head "no..". The boy said. "Ok" I say and handed him a whip. "Its for mixing the cake"~

He stands to the bowl and I stand behind him if anything happened. He starts to stir fast and I then tell him to go slower.

So he does go slow,really slow. I whisper in his ear : "a little faster ". I seen a blush and he bit his lip and started going a little faster.

Ciel (pov)
"A little faster " he told me. That Instantly made my feel hot. It rising up inside of me,his voice in my ear makes me feel tingly inside.

I think he knew what was happening to me and just wanted to see how far I could go.

"You're going too slow, we don't want it ruined"~ Sebastian said seductively in my ear. I could feel the tension between us. Him grinding up on me. A little moan came out of me.

He wrapped his arms around me and started inching down where my 'issue' was. "Someone's getting excited." He said. "S-shut up" a was mixing the hell of the bowl now. "No,no we don't want that happening now. " he says and all of a sudden he grabs it and starts to massage me. "Now,back to the cake"~ Sebastian said. "Aah~ " I moaned. "S-sebastain,wait".