chapter 27 hospital love

Ciel (pov)
"I'll be back, for right now you two could have a chat" . The nurse said with a smile and shuts the door.

Sebastian kisses me on my cheek as I felt a tense in me. "Are you hurt? Do you feel irrated ? I'll get you some water- " the butler starts to say but I cover his mouth with my I.V finger. "Its alright I'm fine. All I need in this world is you"~ I say hugging onto him tightly.

"Sebastian, I'm sorry you're going through this with me. It's too much for you and I think that one day you will be at peace and so will I at last" I exclaimed and sighed .

"Don't say such words. I want you live and I want you on this earth with me. It's not a hassle at all, I love you very much and I will put up with whatever happens to you." My lover says as he touches my wilted smile.

"The doctor said you need time to recover so you will stay here for a while. But every day I will come and stay with you" . Sebastian said.

A tear almost shed from my big blue eye as the words saying I had to spend mornings and nights here triggered me.

"Don't ever leave me"~ I say to my honest and loving lover. I could tell by his face it was like he didn't like the fact that I was away from him at all and he wanted to take me home today.

"I never will, I promise ". Sebastian smiled.

But he didn't keep his promise...