chapter 23. doctor Ms . Smith

Ciel (pov)
I was dreaming. Dreaming about my parents, My condition, and my present time self. What if I never heel? What if - I cut off myself before saying it. Where am I? I looked around and seen black. That's when I started to panic .

Sebastian (pov)
I hear noise from the boy. He started to whine and breathed heavily, I then came over and touched his face." He's burning hot!" I say. I look at my help- less compress. "Should I call a doctor?" I nodded to myself and started to dial.

Ciel (pov)
It's hot,too hot, where am I? I can't see,someone save me! Please..help...me.
For a second I couldn't breathe. I suddenly felt my eye lids and I wake up in my room and seen Sebastian and a doctor. A doctor-
I shift up and held my pillow. "What are you doing?" I ask the woman.

Sebastian comfort me and told me about this woman. "Ciel,this is Ms. Smith, she's a doctor. I called because of an incident that happened,  Nothing will happen I promise" Sebastian says and smiles at me.

I have a slight smile on my face as I felt out of breath again and layed back how I was before. "Hello ciel" she says and smiles. "I'll be your doctor today, I'm sorry this had to happen to you~" she adds. She was a nice lady. Around 40 and had a nice feeling to her.