chapter 24. schizophrenia

Ciel (pov)
"Do you have any conditions?" Ms Smith ask me.

I pause and look up at Sebastian and he nods to me. "I have... schizophrenia. I originally had PTSD,but it's gone now".

She writes something down on her book. "So, can you explain to me what had happened to you before you had your incident?" She questioned me.

"Yes, before everything happened I started to feel...hot and my eyes felt heavy, I couldn't think and everything went blurry". I exclaimed to her.

She started to write everything I said down in her small book of hers.

Sebastian stood at me and blowed me a kiss .

Ms . Smith then look at me and then sebastian. "Ok, here's some news. Ciel your condition caused this. Your mind couldn't recognize what was going on. Do you have therapy for this?" The lady said.

Sebastian then cuts in and answers for me,knowing that I felt uncomfortable to ask that certain question ."No,we tried it a couple of times but it didn't really work out well". He told her. "I see" says Ms.Smith. "Excuse me sir,have you accepted the boys illness and difficulties?" She asked Sebastian. "Yes I have. I always will" he answers back to her.

"May I have a word with you in private?" She questioned my lover. Sebastian then nodded and started to walk to the door,opening it up for her before she walked out.