Chapter One

Tonight was going to be a good night. A good party was just what I needed. It was my best friends Daniel Sahyounie's (or Skip as I liked to call him) birthday and he was having a party at his house. Skip and I had been best friends ever since we were born basically. Our parents had always been best friends.  He was turned 18 today, happy halloween, I always thought he was secretly evil for being born on halloween, and he just laughed at me. I got ready, my long blonde hair was straightened, my make-up was done, I had a simple black dress on, the was tight at the top but flaired out at the bottom and fell midway on my thighs, I had a thin gold necklace on and a gold bracelet. My shoes were black wedges that secured with a gold buckle and I had a gold clutch bag. I back combed the top of my hair, adding more volume and clipped my fringe back on either side, I applied light pink lipstick as a final touch and with that I was ready to go. I collected all my things and put them in my bag. I went downstairs where my mum was in the kitchen. "You look gorgeous, honey" Mum addressed me. 

"Thank you" I smiled. "I'm going over to Skip's now, I'll probably stay there tonight, but I'll be back in the morning" 

"Okay, honey, have a great time!" She smiled, I kissed her on the cheek, said my goodbyes and walked to Skip's house, which was about 10 minutes away. It wasn't cold out, so I was find in just my dress. When I arrived, there were a few people who were starting to arrive, but there were only about four or five people there already. I let myself in. 

"Hey Skip!" I called. He smiled and made his way over to me. 

"Hey Louise" He pulled me into a hug. "You look stunning" He spun me around. 

"Well, thank you, you're looking pretty sharp yourself" I ran my hands through his hair. He swatted my hands away. I laughed. 

"would you like a drink?" We walked into the kitchen and he handed me a beer. 

"Thanks" I said taking a sip. Most of the guests arrived very quickly, I was on the dancefloor with Skip, when the hottest 4 boys I have ever seen in my life walked in. "Who are they?" I pointed them out to Skip.

"That's Beau on the far left, then Jai and Luke, then James, remember I told you about the Janoskians? They're the other four" I nodded remembering the conversation we had. 

"You mention them, you never told me how hot they were!" I joked. He furrowed his eyesbrows at me and I just laughed. 

"I'm not a homo and don't get any ideas!" He warned pointing his index finger at me. I went to bite it. 

"I'm a big girl, Daniel" I laughed, he didn't like it when I called him Daniel. He crossed his arms. 

"I'm going to see my friends, stay out of trouble" I rolled my eyes at him and went back to dancing with my other friend, Alice. 

I basically the whole night dancing and getting more and more drunk, but I couldn't help notice either Jai or Luke looking at me. I couldn't tell the difference, if there was one. I caught his gaze and smiled, he smiled back. He had the cutest smile. We held each other's gaze for a while, until it was broken by Skip coming up to me. "Come and dance with me" He said, dragging my to the dancefloor. We danced for a little while until he was dragged away by Ellie. Skip had been crushing on her since he first met her last summer. So, I was left by myself, I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed another drink. Another hand went past me and grabbed the drink I was going for. 

"Hey, that was mine!" I turned around to see Luke or Jai standing behind me. 

"Sorry" He smiled taking a sip from the can.

"Yeah, you look it." I turned to grab another one. 

"I'm Jai by the way" He smiled "and you are?"

"I am Louise" i started playing with the ends of my hair. I always done that when I was nervous. It's not everyday that you're speaking to a hot youtube sensation. I stood and talked for a little bit and got to know each other a little better. I got more and more drunk. "Do you want to dance?" I said over the music, he nodded, taking my hand and leading me to the dancefloor. I felt good, I was dancing and having a good time. There was a great atmosphere. However, the alocohol was beginning to take it's toll and I was beginning to get very disorientated, I was all over the place and I probably looked like a raging mess dancing, dispite that Jai stayed by my side the whole night. "I want another drink, do you want one?" He nodded. I walked, well stumbled back into the kitchen and grabbed two more drinks. 

"Don't you think you've had enough?" Skip said. I pulled my hands away. 

"No?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him. 

"You can barely stand up and I've seen you dancing with Jai, you're a mess" 

"Oh, lighten up, I'm just having a good time!" 

"Just promise me one thing" He looked at me sternly. I nodded. "Don't do anything stupid" I rolled my eyes.

"I won't" I hugged him reassuringly. I went back to Jai handed him the drink. We danced for a little while longer. I was just having a really good time.