Chapter Nine

We both stood there for a moment, neither of us saying anything. I stood there, staring at him, taking him in, if you will. He broke the silence and snapped my back into attention. "I should go" He gestured over his shoulder and back into his house. "I guess I'll see you around?" He asked kind of hopefully.

"Maybe you will" I smiled playfully back. "Bye Jai."

"Bye Louise" He turned back into his house and turn back down to where Skip was standing. 

"So he doesn't hate you?" I shook my head. "That's a good sign" I smiled.

"Yeah" Skip and I walked back to mine, talking about anything and everything. It was nice. I've missed my best friend. He hasn't been anywhere, but we haven't had a good catch up in a while. We reach my doorstep. "I guess I'll see you late then" I smiled up at him, even with a one step advantage, he was still taller than me. 

"I'll see you later" He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed the top of my head. "I'm glad everything is sorted out, I don't want anything more upsetting you" he smiled at me as he pulled out the hug. I smiled back. This is why I loved Skip(in a brotherly way) he knew how to make me smile, even when days like today happen. Skip began to walk down my bath and to his house, turning back to wave once. I reached for my keys and unlocked the front door. 

Quickly glancing down at my phone, I realised that it was 7:30 and I hadn't eat all day and I was starving. I went into the kitchen and made myself a quick sandwich and ate it within about 3 minutes. That satisfied my stomach. I yawned, stretching, hm, today had been a long day. My bed was calling me. By the time I had taken a quick shower - not washing my hair, taken my make-up off, brushed my teeth, and gotten into my pyjamas, it was 8:15, hm, a reasonable time. I crawled under my covers, pulling them far over me and up to my chin. I snuggled down into my bed. I fell into a deep slumber.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Louise." I turned round to see Jai standing there.

"Jai, what are you doing here?" Then I looked around and realised I wasn't in my bedroom, in fact I didn't know where I was. All I knew was that I was on the beach. How did I get to the beach? "Wait, where are we?" 

"At the beach, silly." I knew that much. He stepped closer to me. He looked bloody gorgeous. He was wearing a white dress shirt and black skinny jeans. I looked down at what I was wearing, a white floaty dress, it moved perfectly in the light breeze.  "I really like you, Louise." Jai was inches away from me, as he whispered to me. His arms finding their way to my waist. My breathing hitched. He smiled, clearly knowing the effect he had. 

"I like you too." Wait. What did I just say? It was like I didn't have control of my mouth. 

"Good, so then I can do this..." I didn't have time to reply before his lips crushed onto mine. I was kissing back. Okay, now I didn't have control of my whole body. WHAT WAS GOING ON? 

"Louise." I heard someone say. I pulled away from Jai and mine's kiss. I looked around not finding the source of the voice. "Louise." There is was again! "Louise wake up!" I snapped out of my dream and saw my mom standing there. Oh, it was just a dream. I sighed rubbing the sleepiness from my face. "I'm going out now, I won't be back late, see you later." 

"You woke me up, just to say goodbye to me?" I groaned. 

"Yes, now bye, sweetie, love you."

"love you too, mom." I said my head finding the pillow again. I soon slipped in and out of conciousness and just when I thought I was going to fall back into a sweet oblivion my phone rang. Ignore it I thought to myself. Ignore it and it will go away. And eventually it stopped ringing. I sighed of relief. Then it rang again. "Go away." I groaned pressing the answer call button with out looking at the caller-ID button. "What do you want?" I grumbled.

"Oh, charming." I heard Skip's voice ring over the end of the phone.

"What do you want, Skip?"

"Well, the guys were planning to come over to mine later and watch movies and stuff, so I was wondering if you wanted to come?"

"Yeah, sure, what time?"

"About 5-ish?" I pulled the phone away from my eye to check the time. 8:32. 

"So you called me at 8:32 in the morning to tell me this?" I groaned again.

"Yes, because then you could spend the whole day readying yourself for Jai." He teased. But I knew full well I would try to look my best. 

"Shut up. I don't plan to get up just yet." I said snuggling back down into my bed.

"Oh, and why's that?" 

"Because I have fuck all to do today." I sighed.

"Well, you should probably come to you door, because the guys and me are waiting for you." My eyes snapped open and I sat upright.

"You better be fucking joking, Daniel." 

"Nope, come down and let us in." I could hear the smile in his voice. Urgh, what a dickhead. 

"I hate you."I said before hanging the phone up and getting out of bed. I quickly checked myself in the mirror. Yep, I looked like I'd just been woken from the dead. I had black circles under my eyes and my hair was flying in all different direction. But I'm thankful I didn't put my usual lilo and stitch pyjamas on and I'd just settle for a plain navy blue top and red checkered shorts. I love lilo and stitch it was my favourite disney movie and I'm still a big kid. 

I made my way downstairs and opened the door and yep, there was Skip, James, Luke, Beau and Jai all standing at my door. "Why are you guys up to early?" I groaned as they entered my house. 

"Why aren't you up early enough?" Beau said. That made no sense.

"Whatever." I grumbled, making my way into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.

"Hey Louise." Jai said. I blushed recalling my earlier dream. I grabbed a bowl from the cupboard, hoping my hair would cover my tomato red cheeks. Then i heard the guys mimicked "Hey Louise" In a little girly voice. I couldn't help but laugh, but it made me blush even more. I don't even understand my dream. Like, do I like him? I don't know. I've known him for a few days, so I can't possibly like him, can I?

"Hi." I said back finally. I poured myself a bowl of mini weetabix and added some milk, before sitting on the counter top and starting to eat. "Why are you here?" I said after swalling a mouthful. 

"Got bored, it was Skip's idea." James said. I groaned.

"You're a fucking dick, you'd know that I'd still be in bed." I spointed my spoon at Skip who tried to look as innocent as possible, but failed. "You can sit down you know? You don't just have to stand around my kitchen watching me eat." 

"Oh, but watching you eat is so sexy." Skip said. I chewed more obnoxiously and with my mouth open as he walked passed me and made his way to one of the breakfast bar stools.

"I'm sexy and I know it." I sang. I put my empty bowl in the sink. "So, why are you actually in my house? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" I fake screamed. 

"We just needed someone to annoy." Luke said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Well, you're doing a pretty good job, I planned on sleeping all day, before you guys ruined that."  I folded my arms across my chest acting fake mad and pouting. 

"You're awake now, so let's do something." Beau said heading towards my front door. I coughed loudy. 

"I can't go out," He looked at me weirdly. "I'm still in my pyjamas, idiot." I laughed. 

"Go get ready then." Skip said pushing me.  I went upstairs and got read.

Oh, God, what did today have in store for me?