Chapter Two

<pre style="line-height: 17px; white-space: normal; color: #2a2a2a; font-size: 13px;">I woke up to a awful banging in my head . I couldn't remember a thing from last night . I tried to get out of bed safely . Wait ! Where was I ? I looked around . Oh yeah . It was Daniel's birthday party last night . I think I may have drunk a little too much . I climbed down the stairs my head still pounding . I saw Daniel in the kitchen drinking out of a mug . I guessed it was coffee as he doesn't like tea .

"Morning" he said in a cheery voice. 

Still to this day I never know how alcohol never affects him.

His voice was a little to loud for my liking " shush Dan"

He spoke louder just to piss me off "someone drunk a little too much last night."

"Daniel shut up before I cut your balls of. Just get me some aspirin."

"Bossy or what." He replied 

He looked into several cupboards before handing me a couple of aspirin and a glass of water. I put them both in my mouth and downed the water in one go. The sooner the pain went the away the better.

"Thanks Dan. I'm just gonna go and have a shower."

He called back "ok well don't use all the hot water."

I walked up the stairs again feeling a little dizzy. I grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me avoiding any surprising and awkward moments. I climbed into the shower and turned it on. The water was freezing. I flinched but still stood there as it was waking me up. I could feel the water getting warmer and warmer. I grabbed the shampoo bottle that read ' Herbal Essences - Wild Berry '. I laughed to myself. I swear Daniel was gonna be gay one day. I rubbed it into my hair then rubbed it off. I finished having my shower so I grabbed a towel and wrapped it round my body and wrapped another around my dripping wet hair. I opened the door to see a brown haired guy with brown eyes. I think it was Jai or was it Luke? Daniel had introduced me to them yesterday. They were all part of a group . The Janoskians. They were funny, talented and good looking. Nothing to fault.

He smiled at me "Good Morning."

I smiled back "Morning to you too."

He said "Thanks for a good time last night" before walking away .

What had happened? I pushed my mind to remember but I just couldn't. 

Jai's Point Of View : 

I went downstairs and saw Luke, Daniel and James at the table each of them eating something different. 

I said "Morning guys."

Luke replied "Morning bro. Someone's happy."

I grinned thinking of Louise "Yes I am."

Luke raised his right eyebrow "someone get off with a girl last night eh? "

My thoughts went immediately to the first time I kissed Louise last night.

*FLASHBACK*

I looked into Louise's beautiful blue eyes before crashing my lips to hers. I just couldn't help myself. I know this may sound cliché but as soon as I looked at her I know she was gonna be special to me. You know that when your heart flutters, your palm gets sweaty and you have butterflies in your stomach. That was exactly what I had. As I pulled away I could still feel the fireworks going off. We put our foreheads together a little out of breath. I looked at her and could see her eye lids getting heavy. I kissed her forehead .

"Go to bed . I will see you in the morning. Good night Beautiful."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I said to my brother " I kissed Louise."

I heard a gasp and saw Louise behind me standing on the stairs looking shocked .

</pre>