Chapter 6

Jai's Point Of View

Louise looked up at me " I am so sorry ."

I looked at her and gave her a weak smile " Its ok . I can't always buy a new pair don't worry."

I could see in her eyes that she looked genuinely sorry .

She said once again " I'm sorry ."

I walked away not really in the mood to talk to a girl that had rejected me . I really like her . I dunno why but I guess that god decided that she was the one for me . I have to face that we were never gonna date . Skip would never let me and she obviously doesn't like me . I started to walk home without the rest of the boys . The whole way home all I could smell was Louise's sick on my white vans . Before walking into the house I pulled of my vans and put then straight in the bin because I knew I was never gonna wear them again .I went shoeless into my house and climbed the stairs and went into my room . I could feel the rears forming in my eyes but I quickly made then disappear . I know what would make me feel better . I grabbed my mac and opened the internet explorer. I typed in www.twitter.com . The fans always made me happy . I appreciate their  dedication and the love they show us . I clicked my mentions button and clicked on the first one .

ItsJileySwag : @JaiBrooks1 swag swag swag on you sitting by the pc with me stalking 1D . I know bout you but you don't know bout me so say hello to Luke in 3 2 Penis

I laughed to myself , retweeted it and then replied .

JaiBrooks1 : @ItsJileySwag loving your song you should some day be a song writer . You can be mine as no one else wants me .

That when I didn't stop the tears from falling my face . They were the size of bullets and falling down my face at full speed .

Louise Point Of View :

All the boys were wondering where Jai went . I had no idea . He just walked off . I felt so bad . I never meant to hurt him . I never have any intention of hurting anyone . I felt another wave of guilt wash over me as I saw Luke . His eyes were filled with worry . Luke grabbed his phone out of his pocket . He brought it to his ear and waited for the person to answer .

" Jai where the hell are you ? Honestly you scared the fuck out of us ."

He paused just listening .

" Uhuh .... Ok ."

He paused again .

" Jai see you in 15 minutes ."

He hung up . By this time everyone was crowed around him all curious and worried to find out where Jai had gone .

"Guys he's just at home he needed some time alone . I said to him we'd be home soon."

We all walked back home in silence . Beau cut the silence as he did a turtle with his hands and said " Awkward."

Everyone laughed expect me . I just felt so guilty . I felt my phone in my pocket vibrate and blurt out ' Beauty and a beat ' by Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj .

I pressed the answer button as I saw the I'd was my mum.

" Louise you have to come home . Something has happened to Khloe ."

I asked worried " What's happened mom ? "

She replied her voice cracking at the end " Just come .. Home ." Before hanging up .

I put the phone back in my pocket . " I have to guys see you all later ."

I quickly gave skip a kiss on the cheek . I walked home quickly wanting to find out what had happened to Khloe . I opened the door to find my mom on the sofa ,  her eyes were red and dad was behind her rubbing her back attempting to calm her .

I went up to her . My voice filled with worry as I asked " What's wrong mom ? What's happened to Khloe ?"

My mum stuttered out " She's ... Been ... In .... A accident ... Darling ."

I could feel tears forming in my eyes .

Jai's Point Of View :

I heard the door shut and Beau shout " WEEERREE HOMMME ."

I closed my mac , went down the stairs and raised my eyebrows at Beau .

" What ? " He asked  

" Do you want the whole neighbour hood to know your home ? "

" You know they love to stalk me . So I'd thought I'd to them a favour and make it easier for them ."

Luke butted in " What's wrong Jai ? "

I didn't really want everyone to know how I felt so I said " Nothing don't worry about it ."

Luke whispered in my ear " Later ok ? ."

I nodded my head . I felt a lot more comfortable talking to Luke about it . No its not because he is my twin . Its merely because he can't keep his mouth shut unlike Beau , Skip and James . I don't mean to be rude but its true . We would hear skip's phone ring  as it started playing ' Attack ' my 30 Seconds To Mars .