Me: Point of view

I truly love this world it's big and full of fantasy, it's true that there is always pain but if you try hard and look for your happiness you will find it no matter believe me if the human tries his best he will achieve lots of awesome stuff. From my point of view, I think that the people of this world hates me or thinks that I'm coming from another word just for trying to be always the good guy just for trying to make all the people smile. I know it's impossible to make all the people smile and laugh but i think it's possible to make lots of people smile maybe not all of them but at least lots of them. That was the way I chose in my life even all the people are laughing at me and hurting me I'll keep fighting cause I know one day I'll get a reward for that. I know people like me always hides something. Something very dangerous and painful, yes we hide our pain our regret our sadness and sorrow we always keep it for ourselves just to protect people from us cause all the mixed feelings can turn to anger and hatred and to be honest I lost myself to this anger and this negative feelings once or twice in my life and the people around me really get hurt. Some of them get afraid of me and others laughed at me and said I'm a monster and that's true I won't deny it I'm a monster but do you know even if I hate myself so much even if I really can't let myself lose control I still accept myself as a person as a human and above all as me. The reason I'm writing was never me it was her.

Sometimes the feelings express itself by using words like my case which is letting my feelings express themselves by writing, fusing words to make sentences which touch the heart of the reader and make him understand me and my feelings or that what I hope cause in my life I tried so much to make people understand me threw my words and my actions but the message didnt reach and I was always treated as an idiot easy to use for his good heart while the truth is Im always trying to forgive anyone and give them another chances cause forgiving is a good thing but Im so sad really sad cause lots of stuff happened and someone I truly love and care about did the same as everyone else but I forgive him from the bottom of my heart and Ill keep smiling in his face and give him another chance and I wish this time she understands how important her existence in my life .