Countless tries

.Well I tried to get close to her as much as I can. However It was clear to everyone that I like her so they tried to help me but I made everything worse cause Im an idiot. I tried to confess twice but she misunderstood me so I gathered my courage and confessed to her directly. Well she was too embarrassed cause she is a shy person and she said I'm sorry but I don't have mind for those stuff right now I hate relationship this type. She rejected me without hurting my feelings that what she thought but that was her mistake cause I felt pain and I didn't give up and this story is not about my failure, it's about all my feelings and how hard did i try but i still didn't succeed. I got hurt again and again and again, my body is yelling from pain my soul is crying and I'm destroyed but my body moved in his own so does my soul and all my parts. I'm just so in love with Her. My heart starts beating so hard, I get so embarrassed and my chest starts burning like fire. I didn't know how to react or what to do but the only thing I'm sure about is that I should be with her no matter what. I just should be with her cause my life now is depending on that. I mean I found someone that deserves to live with to live for it's true she not the last human on earth but I think I want her cause for me she is different and special. In the other side, she was just like that, she smiles to everyone and she is so bright as a result lots of people liked her and that caused to me so many troubles but sometimes you don't get what you want cause you are so weak so stupid and idiot.

As a result I was broken, destroyed, I have nothing, I'm just in void but look my body is still trying and I kept confessing and every time I get rejected and that gives me more and more pain, how painful my life is.