First meeting

Everything started at that moment. When she said who are you?. It was my first year in high school and I was so happy. I mean new school, new friends, new teachers and who knows you may find the love of your life. In class I knew only my friend who came with me. Me and him where sitting together in the same table and I noticed that most of the students knows each other expect me and my friend. Coming late she sit in the table in front of me and it looked like she doesn't know anyone in class so I said hello trying to get a new friend and she said hi then we become friends. In the end of the physics class while we were getting out of the class I saw that girl again and ,so I said hello she was going to say something when an unknown girl looked at me and said who are you and why are you talking to my friend?. It was an embarrassing situation but I escaped. I said Hi I'm a new here and I don't know anyone and Im trying to get some friends. If you don't mind let's be friends. And I raised my hand. She said ok and we shake hands. That was my first meeting with her. Day after another we get closer to each other and my love to her started to appear and then boom I loved her. I don't know when did that happen or how but what i know is that i loved her more than myself, I truly loved her so purely so honestly more than she can imagine.

I know hhhh it was a great and weird meeting by destiny like what we read in novels or watch on movies I'm so lucky that's what I thought