Me and Her

As you can see I'm not lucky with girls I mean I'm not Handsome or strong or genius if I can talk about myself I'll just say I'm less than normal I'm always negative with myself but always trying to give hope to the others trying my best to achieve my dream in becoming the best scientist in the world. Yeah I know it's a Hard dream to achieve for someone less than normal like me isn't it but I'm going to do my best I swear I'll do my best to achieve this dream cause it's the only way I have to make other believes in me and understands me that's my dream since I was a child always wants others to care about me.

As I was saying I'm not lucky with girls you know I'm honest more than I should and don't know how to talk to a girl so if I love someone I'll just go and tell him so I don't regret don't telling him in another day.

She was so beautiful and smart like a princess not for the long dress or the way she walks or her accent cause, she was just her, she was so normal. When you look at her you will see the angel herself but in same time she was normal, she used to have a long hair but she cut it months ago. She got a deep lovely smile which stole my heart. Her eyes were shining like the stars coloured with the same colore of the sun in the sunset yes that beautiful orange fused with hope in the sky. Her cheeks turns red when she gets embarrassed. She is just so beautiful, I can't describe her fair enough to show her beauty, anyways she is so awesome shining like a star in the dark sky.

I fall in her love quickly and I wasn't able to do anything about it, because she was magnificent. She is an artist, she can draw beautiful pictures, she is so nice and kind. I truly loved her from the bottom of my heart.